“Very Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Faribault
Tecumseh
“Very Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

When we walked in Teresa greeted us with a smile, and a great attitude. After driving all day we were very tired. She ask if we wanted to earn points for staying, said yes she upgraded us to a suite it was great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear Don,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was pleasure to meet you and your wife. I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Thank you again for staying with us here at the AmericInn in Faribault, MN.

Teresa Schalz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

Friendly Staff made us feel very comfortable. The rooms were clean and neat. Bathroom was very clean. Breakfast may have landed from Mars because it may have been 300 light years in the making. Old and dry isn't what I like to see the first night of my vacation.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Sheila,

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to make each and every guest feel right at home, I am pleased to hear our staff took great care of you. After reading your comment regarding the breakfast, we have taken corrective action to assure that all breakfast items are hot, fresh and replenished often.

Thank you again for your comment, we hope to see you soon!

Janesville, Minnesota, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed in a very nice suite with whirlpool. We were impressed with the size of the room and tub. It was very clean and we had no problems feeling at home. We were given great advice from management about great eateries and shuttle services for the area. We enjoyed the breakfast very much as well. The cover on the drain had come off but that was addressed before the end of our stay. Over all we had a fantastic experience!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and kind words on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay and chose the AmericInn of Faribault to spend your Anniversary. We will continue our efforts and dedication to maintain the highest standard of service for our guests.

We hope to see you and your husband for many anniversaries to come!

Hector, MN
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Someone in the building thought they needed an Ipad more than I did so mine somehow disappeared from my locked room. Management did not seem too interested in investigating the issue and the end result was that I was basically told I was scamming them. I have stayed in this hotel many times this year and it has always been adequate but one bad apple on the staff has made me not too willing to stay there again and feel comfortable. I guess I have to take all my belongings out of the room daily to feel safe and I suggest you do the same.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank musicmanswife
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
First, let me apologize for the amount of time it has taken to respond, however, we were still in the middle of investigating the situation. I also am truly sorry for the frustrating experience you have endured here with us at the AmericInn of Faribault. It is certainly not acceptable for any of our guest to leave an AmericInn location with the feelings and perceptions that you shared in your Trip Advisor Review.

In regards to this specific situation, as you know, we have worked closely with the local police department. Unfortunately, we (management and the police department) were unable to locate the missing item or determine who was responsible. The staff in question was found innocent however, due to the accusations she is no longer employed with us.

We appreciate you and your business here at the hotel and I am thankful you have returned multiple times to the property. Thank you for the second chance you have given us to prove that our staff is still the trustworthy staff you have grown to count on.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I had my hesitations when checking in to this hotel. While I immediately noticed an unusual odor it turned out to be the chlorine from the pool which situates immediately to the right of the check in desk. Once I realized that I only smelled the pool, my concern subsided. As it turns out, everyone that works at that hotel, from the check-in to the maid service, is very nice and accomodating. The prices are excellent, the rooms are of good size, and the bathroom has enough counter space to comfortably hold toiletries for two people. Breakfast is included and was fairly typical of what you normally would expect from a free breakfast bar.
I would definitely stay again as this is the best value in town when considering price, room and amenities.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. Our staff strive to make each guest feel welcomed and at home. I hope you are able to come back and visit our great town of Faribault and stay with us here at AmericInn.

See you soon,

Holcombe
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

Just a one night stay. Place was very clean. Was very quiet even though our room was on the front of the motel and close to the check-in. Nice breakfast. Hot tub was not very hot.. but that's the way I like it.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share how you enjoyed your stay with us here at the AmericInn in Faribault, MN. It always makes me happy to hear when a guest enjoys their stay, and am very glad that we were able to accomodate you and provide you with what you needed during your stay! We hope to have you come stay with us again soon!

Kristine Ulrich
AmericInn Faribault, MN
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I had a to make a trip to Fairbault for a function in town It was still to cold to stay out at my camper at the resort! So I decided to make a hotel resi for one night. looked all around town and compaired pricing and I could have stayed at a cheeper Hotel. But I chose to stay here because after the reviewing all the hotels in town this one fit my needs and I was very comfortable here. Staff was very friendly and room was clean and comfortable. Thank you for being there. If the need arises again I will stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us here on Trip Advisor! I am very glad that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable room, especially when it was still too cold out for you to be able to stay in the comfort of your own camper. Here at the AmericInn, we take pride in our very friendly and helpful staff, and I am glad that you were able to experience this first hand!

As the weather is finally getting warmer, I hope you are enjoying spending time in your camper at the resort! If you are ever in need of a hotel rooom or have visitors, it would be our pleasure to host you again.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you again for taking the time to review your stay!

Kristine Ulrich
General manager
Faribault, AmericInn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Faribault
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Archer House River Inn
Archer House River Inn
#2 of 5 in Northfield
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Northfield

Been to Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN? Share your experiences!