“Excellent Front Desk Service”

Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Faribault
East Setauket, New York
“Excellent Front Desk Service”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We arrived at Boarders Inn and Suites after driving two and a half days from NY to attend our daughter's graduation from Carleton College in Northfield. We arrived before their check-in time of 3:00 and they allowed us to unload our car and get refreshed before driving to Northfield for pre-graduation festivities. The front desk staff were very accommodating and friendly. After such a long drive, my husband and I really appreciated their ability to accommodate us so quickly.

We made reservations for this stay last year because it was graduation weekend and all hotels in the area were booked. This place had six rooms left and we were able to book one of them. The drive to Northfield is only about 15 minutes away and if you go the back way, the drive is very scenic.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Cynthia W
FaribaultBoarders, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Cynthia,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. There is nothing better than to read that the Front Desk staff was so great! We strive to make each guest feel like they are coming home. We look forward to future stays with us.

See you soon and thank you again for the wonderful review!

Teresa Schalz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Stayed for almost a week and must start by saying your staff provided high level customer service. Housekeeping and front desk were wonderful. Price including breakfast was well worth every dollar. It appears you have done some rents recently as we'll. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank PamMac2014
FaribaultBoarders, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Pam,

Thank you for choosing Boarders Inn & Suites as your temporary home. We sure enjoyed having you guys stay with us, and I am pleased to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your standards. We have been recently updating all of our rooms to give us a new refreshed look and it's great to hear that it is paying off.

I hope that you come and see us soon!

Have a beautiful Summer,

Calmar, Iowa
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We attempted to book a hotel at the same time that St Olaf college had their annual Alumni bash, so of course every hotel around was booked solid! We hadnt heard of Boarders, but their website was inviting and easy to navigate! I called in our reservations and the attendant was witty and very nice! We arrived earlier than expected, before check in time but they were quick to just switch us to a room that was ready so we didnt have to wait! We found the room to be IMMACULATE and very spacious! Many hours of swimming, lounging in the lobby, continental breakfast, complimentary coffee and each time we passed, the desk was manned and the most pleasant staff made us feel at home! Props to the cleaning staff for taking pride in the job they have, I know its not a glamorous job but it is an important one for a successful business! Beds were very comfortable and TV channel selection was great! Wifi was fast and didnt need to call up to the desk for the password like we have at previous hotels! We will surely stay again with no hesitation! They set the bar high in customer service!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Cindy R
Cindy,

Thank you! I am always so pleased to read reviews where customer service is above and beyond what is expected from each guest. We strive to make each person feel comfortable and at home here and it is an honor to hear that we achieved our goal. We hold high standards in all areas of the hotel and we work together as a family to ensure each person is well taken care of.

Thank you again for the review, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Happy Summer,

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was very nice! Upon check in I was greeted by a very friendly and courteous young lady! She gave me information on the hotel, hours of breakfast and pool. SHe advised where I could park to have better access to vehicle. It has been a very long time since I have experienced such excellent customer service! The beds were comfortable, room clean, all updated.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Pam G
Pam,

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Boarders Inn & Suites. I am pleased to hear that our staff were able to guide you in all your needs at the hotel and in the area.

We look forward to serving you again!

Have a wonderful Summer,

Marshfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Room was large and comfortable. Everything was just as it should be. To my surprise when I went to breakfast there were about 30 middle school/high school students staying there. I never heard a thing. A complement to both the hotel and the chaperones with them.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

2 Thank Linda H
Cold Spring, Minnesota
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Upon check-in I was greeted with very fast and efficient service. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The motels location was excellent for my business appointments. Employees were friendly and attentive to my needs. The fitness center was clean and organized and everything functioned properly. Although I did not use the pool the area it looked clean and well-maintained. The breakfast area was clean and had a very good selection to start my morning. The coffee was excellent! I was very happy with my choice of motel and felt that the price for the room was a good value. I know I will stay here the next time I am in town on business or pleasure. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kevin B
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Kevin,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the AmericInn in Faribault. We strive to keep our hotel clean and comfortable and to make our guest feel right at home. I am glad we were able to meet and exceed your standards!

We are looking forward to serving you again,

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I recently stayed at the Americinn in Faribault and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms and hotel areas are nicer than the pictures. Seemed super clean, and lobby is very cozy and inviting. Pool and hot tub area are very nice, even though I never used them. The breakfast was delicious and staff were super friendly and helpful. I rarely stay in smaller hotels and enjoyed my stay here immensely.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Cherilynn V
AAFbltGM, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us here at the AmericInn in Faribault. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our staff takes pride in our hotel and treating guest like family! I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Teresa Schalz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Faribault
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Archer House River Inn
Archer House River Inn
#2 of 5 in Northfield

Been to Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN? Share your experiences!