“good food”

Signature Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Faribault
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Very good food, have had 2 Christmas parties here, Good atmosphere. Friendly staff. Good prices. Will be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very plain restaurant at the side room of a local bar. Well positioned on Central Ave for evening activities in town. Need a bit of work on the atmosphere but service is good and food and prices fine.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I had heard that Signature had better pizza than Basilleo's and it was true for our experiences there over the last couple of months. We had a girls night out with a group from the cities and some local. Everyone loved their food. We ordered pizza and the city gals had to admit that the pizza was way better than what they'd gotten used to in the metro. Our salads were good as well. Our friends ordered a variety of items and everyone raved about the food.

So I brought my husband there when they were having a band play. He doesn't care for loud music but he sat and ate the whole pizza. We always get a large spicy sausage with onions and peppers and usually take some home. However, that he ate it all is a testament to how good the food is.

Did I mention that they also often have great and free entertainment? We really enjoyed the bluegrass band that often plays there.

1  Thank cecilia
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The signature is a local spot where there is smile in every isle. Great food specials that have allways tasted good and priced right. Fun place for a meal or drink.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have to say, I haven't frequented this restaurant more than a few times over the past 5 years or so, but upon hearing rave reviews recently from some friends about the pizza, I had to try it out. Am I glad I did! Truly the best pizza in Faribault (and I have always been a big fan of that other pizza place in town); thin, crispy crust, cooked to perfection, a nice bite to the sauce - truly delicious. I can't vouch for the staff or service as I did carry-out, but I can't wait to have it again soon.

1  Thank Hockey89