“Hit and Miss”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Augusto's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Description: This restaurant had excellent food for very reasonable prices. Don't let the exterior fool you as it looks basic but the food is great and service was with a smile
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have eaten at Augusto's on roughly 10-12 occasions. While the food is typically quite good, the service is terrible. The menu is constantly changing and the prices are continually rising. The business's open hours are minimal as is their delivery service. The owner often seems bothered by patrons and calls for delivery. If only he would offer standard services, with stated hours and hire someone with decent customer service skills.....

Reviewed 1 June 2013

After hearing good things about Augusto's, I took my husband there for his birthday, last night. Everything was great. Our waitress was excellent and the food was very good. We loved the small town atmosphere...very cozy and quaint. I had read reviews that said the food took a long time to come, but that wasn't the case with us. The lemon/raspberry cake was exceptional. The only suggestion I have, is that the wine glasses looked like they had just come out of the dishwasher...kind of spotty and filmy looking. Not dirty by any means, but if I'm going to have a nice bottle of wine, I would prefer to have a red wine glass and one that looks like it had been polished up a bit. The prices were very reasonable and we will be looking forward to a return visit!

1  Thank Kimber58Webster
Reviewed 13 May 2013

A recommendation for a guest at my hotel night before Mother's Day and this is what they came back to tell me.. "Staff was slow and non-accommodating, the dishes where filthy.. One dish was under cooked and another hot dish came cold. Drinks came right as the meal did and had hardly any ice, no refills, the atmosphere smelled of dirty dish water.!" I am sorely disappointed at the excellent reference I had given to my guest, to have heard this..! I will not recommend your establishment again until I know that some positive changes have been made.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

They did a good job of accomodating 8 of us on rather short notice, the food was excellent but the service was slow. Everthing is made from scratch so it takes a little longer preparation, the wine we chose was very good. We would recommend Agusto's!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

We have eaten at Augusto's three times. All three times the food has been fabulous. My husband's favorite is Tenderloin Tips of Beef on mushroom and pepper risotto and I like the Chicken Alfredo. The salads are really good too. The restaurant is very small and the atmosphere is ok. But who cares the food is worth it.