“Good Pizza, Great service, Quick”
Review of Basilleo's Pizza - CLOSED

Basilleo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was there on a recent Friday early evening. Plenty of seating and a very brisk carry out business going on. Our waitress was friendly and quick. Order was in and out to us very quickly too. Pizza was the square cut style, plenty of cheese and sauce. Seasoning in sauce not exactly the way I prefer but was good and everything else was perfect. Will go back again.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Awsome pizza and always great service but what happened to being open on Friday and Saturday nights till after bar close??? Puckins (Perkins) is the only late night place to eat.....GROSS

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. Did the buffet. The price was $7.85 including drink and tax. It was a great price. The Pizza wasn't anything special. Most of the pizzas I had had too much cheese on them but I like cheese so it was great from me. The sauce was bland but for the price I wasn't expecting out of this world taste. It's pizza. Friendly staff. Decent interior and decor. It's your average non-franchise pizzeria. Hence the average score. I'd eat here again but I'd try others before going back again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This is the best pizza in Faribault we average eating here about 3-4 times a month. We always get the same thing a large house special and a cheese pizza. You don't need to order extra topping because they give you plenty and tons of cheese. They also have a good lunch buffet that we really enjoy. The staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Basilleo's is small but neat and clean and friendly. I have enjoyed it every time I have been there. I normally go during the lunch hour and they keep hot, fresh pizza ready in the buffet. It is a good place and well run.