“ok for the price”

Super 8 Fergus Falls
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Fergus Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fargo
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Met my friend there had a great time. Room was great. Our microwave did not work right, let front desk know and we had a working one in minutes.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Bartlett
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed over the christmas break at the hotel and found to be one of the best experience I had since last couple months. Staff at the Front Desk was very courteous, room was very clean and tidy. Would recommend to all my freinds and family to stay at this hotel in case if they were to pass Fergus Falls I-94 going west.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Roy
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I have stayed at Super 8s Motels for a lot of years. This last week we were required to attended a funeral in Fergus Falls MN and our normal hotel was booked. We thought about all the times we spent at Super 8s and decided to make a reservation. Once we got there the person behind the desk was very friendly and checked us in in a short time frame. Once we got to the room we found it clean and in pretty good shape for the age. I left to find the ice machine which was very close to our room. I was not wearing shoes and before I got to the ice machine I noticed my feet were wet and the front part of the ice machine was missing. No signs identifying the floor was wet and we were not informed that the only ice machine was down. We left for dinner and visiting came back later that night. Only two very small pillows on a queen bed, but we were tired and got to sleep. About 3 am someone in the room right above us was walking around, that continued until we finally got up about 530am. When I checked out I asked what was above our room (111) and she did not tell me, so I mentioned that we had gotten work up by squeaking floors from above. Her comment was there is nothing we can do that just happens. I then asked why they didn’t put us in a room that was not susceptible to noise. Her comment was something to the effect that that is just the way it goes. At that time I explained that I have stayed at Super 8 many time is the past and if this is the attitude this is the last time we stay at Super 8. She made no comment and or attempt to reassure me that this was a inconvenience that will addressed and corrected.
Doug Larson
Usnret96@msn.com

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We statyed here only for one night and the motel itself was good for the cheaper price. The service was excellent! They let us check in 2 hours early and opened the breakfast 3 hours early since we were duck hunting that morning. Great for the price and would stay again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Underwood
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Everything was good that the motel.Came in a little late,but we had good service,and the room was a a good price.Very friend girl at the front desk.Will come back if I get in the area again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Baymont Inn & Suites Wahpeton
Battle Lake Inn and Suites
Battle Lake Inn and Suites
#2 of 3 in Battle Lake

Been to Super 8 Fergus Falls? Share your experiences!