“Great Customer Service !!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fergus Falls
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Front Desk went above and beyond throughout our stay. It was such a pleasure to be at this hotel. Everyone that we met was in a joyous mood. The greetings started as soon we entered the lobby, this went on we were down there to meet our family who had arranged a Christmas Party. Everyone of the guest was greeted with same enthusiasm. Wow !!! unbelievable Front desk staff. This is Super. We have stayed at lot of other hotels but never seen such a welcome. The rooms looked great. The next morning we had to leave early. When we went down our Car wouldn't start. We went down to the Front desk and see if we could get some help. The gentleman who was working (I think his name was Nick) readily came out and said he could help us jump the car. Wow !! we didn't even had to request and he was just ready to help us. I think this itself speaks for the hotel. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Definitely two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 December 2011

I really enjoyed my stay here, I wish that I could have stayed longer but I go where the work is. I never actually had a lodging experiance that was like this one. The manager was super awesome he was very nice! The hotel accommodations are very good. I would definitely stay again in the future. I gave the location 4 stars because there interstate billboard needs to be redone it is faded and doesn't stand out verywell.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Very comfortable beds, clean room, great breakfast, and excellent service (the front desk person re-filled the waffle machine at our request)! We made use of the pool and hot tub too.
10/28/2011.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We were PLEASANTLY SURPRISED,,,,employees were very helpful and friendly,rooms were very clean ,,,and the manager (Samanta) was very helpful and friendly with information on what resturants to visit the breakfast bar was very good with lots of choices, with free cookies all day.Will recommend this hotel to anyone ,,,GREAT place to go!!!

Room Tip: Suites are large with two TV and whirlpool
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2011

One of the best hotels we have stayed. Excellent Customer service. Assistant Manager Checked us in and was very professional. We met the Manager next morning and were even more amazed by the enthusiasm and Customer service. Breakfast was huge with lots to choose from. It just felt like we were at the restaurant. Clean and comfortable rooms. We requested room on the 1st floot close to the entrance and they made sure that we had that. Great for price paid !!!

Room Tip: Call early and ask for specific requirement.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 4everhappy
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I've stayed at my share of inexpensive hotels and this was, by far, the worst. When we arrived (at - not before - official check in time) our rooms were not ready and the front desk staff person was not particularly helpful or concerned. Once our room was "ready" we discovered that there were no towels provided in our room. At some point during the afternoon we were able to score one towel...and that was it...for the whole stay. Seriously Comfort Inn, it's cool if you don't have the staff to do laundry or $ to buy towels or whatever, just, please, let me know I need to bring my own. The breakfast area was so small we were practically sitting on the laps of other guests, I've never had such bad coffee in all my life, the furniture in our room was dirty and gross, the room key cards stopped working for a period of time for various rooms on our floor (master keys too so front desk couldn't help out) and a housekeeper had to use a screwdriver to dismantle the lock mechanism and let people into their rooms. What a dump. Overall Fergus Falls Comfort Inn, you're terrible.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank checkedbaggage
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel for one night for a friend's wedding in town (in January, I know...). The hotel was pretty shabby. Granted, it was the middle of winter in northern Minnesota, but I still would have expected a bit better. The staff was indifferent and the hallways were dirty. The room seemed pleasant enough, however, so I didn't think too much about it (especially since I was not spending much time there)...until the next morning, when I looked closely at the bedding and realized it was covered with tiny human hairs. I don't care to ponder from where. Suffice to say -- try staying somewhere else.

If you do stay at this hotel, however, you should eat dinner at the nice Mexican restaurant accross from the hotel, which serves surprisingly good Sangria. In Fergus Falls, MN. Go figure...

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo