“A friendly stay!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Forest Lake
Rogers, Arkansas
“A friendly stay!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I am a long term guest in most hotels. The one night wonders complain and are rude to the other guests as well as the hotel staff. This crew puts up with a lot but keeps a level head and a
very well kept property. I'll stay there whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This is a nice hotel that is close to I-35. This is one of the few places I've stayed that didn't have any major disappointments. It's not luxury by any means, but it gets the job done.

Check-in was fast and easy. The front desk staff was very friendly. It was rather quiet during our stay which made it easy to sleep. The vending machine also had a nice variety of snacks.

This hotel is also located right near Target/Walmart and many chain restaurants/fast food.

Breakfast the next morning was good for the kind of breakfast they offer. The eating area is inviting and the choices offered a little variety. The sun my shine in your eyes but feel free to just adjust the blinds so you're not blinded.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Amy C
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

The room was clean. It was a little higher in person. I wish I would have booked online. Although she told me no room was for the price I mentioned even though it was only a few $ difference. We werent in room long so didnt ask for room change. Our bed way to small, so not a good night sleep. We felt it was to cold, tv only had a few channels. There was plenty of place to eat in area. If we were going to relax & watch tv for night we would not stay again. If we were passing through we would but insist on bigger bed!

• Stayed January 2013
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

I have always been happy with this chain. This must have been one the there first ones built. Toilet ran most of the night. Hairs in the shower tub and an old shower head. It's funny that the tv was HD but all analog reception. High Def snow. Skipped the breakfast and will skip the next time in town.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank PBFloyd
Oakdale, Minnesota, USA
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I've stayed at several AmericInns, and have had great experiences at all. This motel had clean rooms and comfortable pillows, but the bed was too soft and 'bouncy' and both my husband and I woke with sore backs. The breakfast was great, and the staff kept the food area clean and well stocked. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The pool area was clean but somewhat rundown looking. All of the AmericInn's I've stayed at have been very quiet, and this one was too, even though we were right across the hall from the pool. I would definitely recommend this to budget-minded travelers.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
New Glarus, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Our room was clean with very comfortable beds. I brought an in-law with me who can be difficult and sensitive, and the staff went out of their way to help her and be patient. I have been here a few times now, and always come away with the same excellent service.

Room Tip: They have a few rooms with a microwave and refrigerator! What a great bonus.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Osceola, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I work as a mechanical design contractor and travel around the country to work for different companies. So, when I do move to a different state and town I don’t get an apartment, I stay in hotels for the pure convenience of not moving everything I have around the country. With all that being said, I have stayed in a lot of hotels! I stayed at the AmericInn in Forest Lake, Mn at the hotel from the first part of January to the first part of May. The entire staff was very nice and accommodating, they have a good breakfast in the mornings, they kept my room cleaned, the linens changed every week and the bed was comfy. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone. Thanks to everyone at the AmericInn for a very pleasant stay, and to Anita the manager you rock!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forest Lake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Forest Lake
Hampton Inn & Suites Lino Lakes
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Chisago City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Shoreview
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
Best Western Plus White Bear Country Inn

Been to AmericInn Forest Lake? Share your experiences!