Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Forest Lake, MN
US$102
Comfort Inn & Suites(Chisago City)
US$116
US$164
Country Inn
US$103
US$99
All reviewsthe sofa bedgreat bedhotel breakfastmicrowave and fridgespacious roomparking lotgood sizepool areagreat place to stayhayridechlorinepillowsfreewaycomfortminnesota
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Great people, great cookies, and great bed!!! Kelsy helped me with every question I had even when I repeated the same one 100 times. I am one to make sure everything goes smoothly and they all made sure that happened. Breakfast people were awesome with keeping up the best they could-I know what its like to have people disrespect you when your doing the best you can, so thanks again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is a decent hotel and great location. Close to Starbucks, Target and Key's Bakery. Pretty clean. Some of the rooms still smelled of smoke, even though they are a smoke free hotel, but the staff was super helpful and changed our rooms rightway. Hot tub was big and they had adult only hours which was very nice as well.

Room Tip: If your rooms smells like smoke when you check-in asked to be moved and the staff should be helpful.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I enjoyed my stay here very much. My family lives right up the street. The hotel itself was clean and the staff was very friendly. The only thing I would say slightly turned my off was that I felt the overall design/decor was a little outdated for the price.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed here on our way to the North Shore. It was in a great location for a stopping point beyond the Cities and its traffic. The staff was polite and helpful. The room was quite even with alot of families staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for three days. The room was clean and fresh. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was fresh, delicious, and offered an array of choices. The pool and hot tub were nice too! I would definitely stay here again if I was going to the area.

Stayed: August 2014