“Very nice walleye dinner”
Review of Stella's on 97

Stella's on 97
Ranked #8 of 50 Restaurants in Forest Lake
Price range: US$10 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Whether you're out for dinner with family or drinks with friends Stella's on 97 Neighborhood Grille is the place to be. From the moment you walk through the doors you're hit with Stella's welcoming atmosphere. The classic wood décor, natural lighting and beautiful view of Castlewood golf course set the relaxing tone of the restaurant-while our fun and friendly staff add spunk as they work hard to make sure you get the best experience every time you visit Stella's. After major renovations, Stella's Event Center is ready to host your special event or weekly business meeting and can accommodate up to 240 people. Being located just down the road from Forest Lake Area High School, Stella's is a great destination for school-related events or after a game.
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stella's is right on a golf course. We sat inside overlooking some hole or another. It was nice. The decor of restaurant is rather upscale, a little dark, kind of quiet bar off from dining room. I ordered pan fried walleye which was great. Because it was before noon I couldn't get a baked potatoe but I was happy with the sides that were available. (soup, mashed potatoes, vegetable). The presentation was perfect. My dining companion had the taco salad. He said it was good but he wasn't raving about the salad like I was the fish. Prices were medium. There were some pricier items as well as an array of sandwhiches you could get for about $10. We will definately go back to Stella's again.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Comfortable place with good food. Wait staff is friendly and the food is great. They just need a little variety, maybe some specials. We go here almost every weekend.

1  Thank katefromthelake
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We've tried Stella's about 6 times and we're out of trials. Everything from the salads to the dinner meals and Sunday brunches are over priced and the food is never good. Sometimes not even edible. For the area, the menu should reflect the area.

1  Thank MerlynDalamar
Reviewed 18 October 2012

My husband and I went to dinner here last night and enjoyed it very much. The server was pleasant and helpful. The food was delicious and the portions very generous. I loved the Minnesota Macaroni and Cheese, but expected it to be a little spicier (description shows it has some sort of hot pepper). My husband got the Matador burger and I really loved the bite I got. I was dissappointed to be too full for dessert. Next time (and there will be a next time) I will split the entree with my Husband and try the gelato!

1  Thank WannaGo2Paris
Reviewed 5 October 2012

If you are ever in the Forest Lake, MN area the food is great and it is a very clean atmosphere.
I'm just surprised it is not packed in there...

1  Thank Lgrealish123