“Disappointed”

Svoboda's Spotlite Family
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Garrison
Cuisines: American
Description: Linke to map location is on attached link http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/209/1060392/restaurant/Minnesota/Svobodas-Spotlite-Family-Garrison
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I stopped in early Sunday afternoon. The lady who set us up was beyond friendly! She was great! Our waitress on the other seemed very standoffish and came across as rude. The food was ok. Not what I would expect for the price. The soup was canned. I think I'd skip this place the next time I come through.

• Visited October 2013

Farmington, Minnesota
“Worth trying again.”
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped in with my husband and kids for a late breakfast. Decent menu selection with fair prices. Service was a bit slow, but the restaurant was a bit busy.

Food was good though my omelette was served without the green peppers I had asked for.

We'll be back to try it again.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lake view meals!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Visiting this fine establishment has been a true delight! They have magnificent food, an amazing view of Mille Lacs lake, and very kind and welcoming waiters and waitresses. The portions may be a little large, but you can always bring it home with you. I recommend their breakfasts and pies. We have been going here for years and are hoping to continue to do so.

• Visited July 2013
Minnesota
“A great small town cafe”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We needed a quick lunch on our way home and wanted to try something other than the burger chain. We had a great experience at Svoboda's and found something for everyone in the family on the menu. The food was good and the service was excellent. I would definitely eat here again while in Garrison.

• Visited July 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Enjoyed it”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Driving through Garrison, we stopped in for dinner. I had the ribs and REALLY enjoyed them. My husband would rate them a 3 but I would have rated them a 5. I loved the environement here (not sure why) and the employees were very friendly. Will go back next time through!

• Visited June 2012