US$115
Country Inn
Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
Forest Lake Motel(Grand Rapids)
US$88
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$93
US$85
The Itascan Motel(Grand Rapids)
US$76
Sugar Lake Lodge(Cohasset)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$170
US$165
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwafflesstayed one nighthot tubprice rangewould stay here againhard boiled eggsfishing tripup to datehot breakfastsausageclean roomsnice staffbreakfast baran excellent hotela great staythe room was nice
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Handy stop off Hwy 169. The pool is great. Room was very quiet. Slept like a baby after an hour in the pool and Hot Tub. Staff very friendly. Wish they offered juice in the vending machine. Had to change my reservation twice. Staff very accomodating.
The gal who checked us in was very sweet.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Hotel was nice and clean. We stayed in the King Jacuzzi Fireplace Suite and it was very relaxing. Didn't use the pool but it closes to patrons under 18 years of age at 10pm and is adults only until midnight, Very Very nice feature. Pool table and video games in the pool area.

You could hear some hallway noise in your room but it wasn't terrible, that's my main reason for only giving four stars. The hotel claims hot breakfast but it is just microwaved oatmeal, per-packaged burritos, and per-packaged breakfast sandwiches. Cereal, fruit, milk & OJ for non-hot items. Not too big of deal but my relatives were expected waffles, pancakes, sausage, etc.

Dee at the front desk was wonderful!! No workout room but free access to the local Anytime Fitness. Internet was good and I had no connectivity issues. My in-room fridge was turned to max cold so my items froze but that is a learned lesson that could happen in any hotel. Check the temp on the fridge. Great stay!!

Room Tip: King Jacuzzi Fireplace Suit is huge and relaxing!! It was originally two rooms but they combined them into one.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We had another enjoyable trip to Northern MN.to visit family. Lori the General manager goes out of her way to make sure everything is right. Thank You Lori. The staff was very knowledgeable in suggesting a wonderful restaurant for our Anniversary dinner. We will be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This was a great place to stay. Everything was excellent from being clean, updated, great hours for breakfast and the pool, and the service. This was a comfortable, quiet, friendly, and professional establishment. I will stay here again...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I stayed at AmericInn in Grand Rapids, MN and my faith in the chain has been restored. The rooms are quiet, the staff was professional and friendly, and bedding was very comfortable. The pool area was clean with lots of towels available. There is a free breakfast with a sign that stated it started at 6am. I had to be at work at 6, but stopped by a little before 5:30 to see if there was any coffee. I was thrilled that not only could I have coffee (which is very good), the whole breakfast was available. They had sandwiches, burritos, and french toast to heat in the microwave, cereal, yogurt, and an assortment of bread and pastries.

Room Tip: The rooms on the North side of the building are ajacent to an Eagles Club and a parking lot for a different hotel. When the door to the Eagles opened I could hear music and noise, but it was not loud enough to wake me up or keep me awake.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
americinngr, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am to read your kind words .We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and anytime a guest needs an early breakfast we are happy to accommodate that request .We are waiting your return :)