“decent food but can't stand the staff”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Duluth, Minnesota
“decent food but can't stand the staff”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

2nd grade daughter lost a wiggly tooth while we were dining in. Staff annoyed/eye rolling when we asked for a pile of napkins.... asked for a teeny piece of tape to secure tooth in some toilet paper and was told it was against policy. We wont be back. Ever.

• Visited February 2014

Luck, WI
“No brainer”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Always my go to sub shop when I'm on the road. Fast, delicious, and you just might learn a thing or two if you read the wisdom on the walls.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“What a FUN place!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I WAS an avid Subway fan, until I was dragged to JJ's. They don't have a gluten free option, per say, but they will make you an unwich, in which they will wrap any sub in lettuce. Now, I don't think i could go back to Subway. JJ's is the new "king of sub shops" in my book. Keep doing whatever is being done to keep those workers EXTREMELY helpful and friendly! They really appear to enjoy their jobs and they never stood still; they were always cleaning, sweeping, filling things when they weren't helping customers. Best staff i may have ever seen at a 'fast food' place.

Visited February 2014