“Great supper club”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: www.wiederholts.com
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Wiederholt's Supper Club is a great small town (very small town..blink and you will miss it). We went into the restaurant not knowing what to expect but have absolutely fallen in love with this place. Their prime rib is by far some of the best we have ever tasted. We have gone several times since and will continue to go back. Great friendly staff, terrific food and very reasonably priced!

There are newer reviews for WIEDERHOLT'S SUPPER CLUB

Reviewed 10 May 2014

First, this is your typical old supper club. If you love relish trays, this is your place to go. Otherwise what are supper clubs famous for? Steaks, chicken and chops. NOT seafood. My son ordered king crab legs. Tasted fishy and very watery. My daughter in law ordered halibut. Over cooked and very rubbery. My wife ordered walleye which was average. I ordered the steak burger medium and it came medium rare. Again, don't order seafood here. The waitress was very nice and accommodating. Go to Kings across the highway and get a great burger instead.

1  Thank Russ S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The place has been there forever. The food is very good and the prices are average. The place has not had a face lift in or out for many, many years and needs it. Nonetheless, the food is good. It's located in Meisville, just south of Hastings on Highway 61.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Weiderholts has a long standing reputation for top quality steaks and the best prime rib you could ever find. The restaurant is a small town unpretentious building that the locals know has the best meal at reasonable prices. I have eaten All over the US and never found a prime rib or filet that was better. This restaurant needs to be a destination for everyone. It's à true gem.

1  Thank shimizuMinnesota
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We go to Wiederholt's on a regular basis. I admit I am in a bit of a rut as I always order the prime rib. But, it is always prepared and served to my satisfaction.

The drinks are well made and served as requested. The service is attentive yet discrete. The wait staff take very good care of you. They do have their busy times on the weekend. It is wise to make a reservation.

Although, they are NOT in Hastings, they are located in Miesville which is just south of Hastings.

We certainly would recommend going. We will be going as a group next week to celebrate a birthday.