“My family's go to spot”
Review of The Busted Nut

The Busted Nut
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I usually end up going to the Busted Nut a few times a month. Always fast/friendly service. Good drink specials. Wed/Thurs night $2.00 tacos are awesome!!!

1  Thank sorin16
There are newer reviews for The Busted Nut

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Food is always excellent as well as the service. We typically order the same thing every time. I get the grilled cheese and my husband get the bowl of chili. The bowl is very generous that is he full when he finishes it. Staff always greets you and pretty much knows what you will order. The peanuts are good to munch on while you what for your food. I like that they give you options of daily specials. Our last server was Carrie and she gets an A+. Love this place!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Just have had lunches, and a few cocktails there.. The food is always good, and they always start you off with a basket of peanuts in the shell.. Very friendly staff..

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Being a Hastings resident this is one of our favorite places to eat at. The food is great and there is a nice variety on the menu. Our favorites are the chicken quesadillas and the chicken strips. The homemade pizzas are fabulous too.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

we found this little place on a rainy Saturday afternoon and were very pleased with the friendly service and atmosphere. Nothing fancy but very cozy. Everyone is served a basket of peanuts and is encouraged to throw the shells on the floor. My swiss mushroom burger was as good as I've had. No frozen patties for sure. Great flavor. Same for the sweet potato fries. My wife had a chicken wrap with large pieces of fresh chicken. Would highly recommend and am planning my next visit already.

2  Thank Bob K