“Great Food Fast”

Las Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Hastings
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is a well-known local spot for excellent Mexican food. In my opinion, the BEST in the Twin Cities. The service is unusually fast and with the remodel there is now a nice full service bar and patio. The menu is extensive & food is delicious. I recommend the enchiladas!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Authentic Mexican food at a reasonable price! Great atmosphere, great service. People are very nice. Patio is a great addition!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My friends and I met here over the weekend for dinner. Althoug the restaurant was not busy, our server was very rude and short with us as we placed our orders. I received my plate which did not match the description on the menu and seemed overpriced for the small quanitity. The chips/salsa were great!

1  Thank Angie M
Reviewed 2 June 2014

A friend recommended the place for being a good place to eat in Hastings. The food was very good and the atmosphere was very nice. It wasn't too over decorated. We got there right before the rush. Very good salsa and chips.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My Date and decided to eat out someplace local for the evening and decided to try the Mexican restaurant Las Margaritas in Hastings...Big Mistake! The Décor may have been updated and additional space for more customers but perhaps staying small was better. After the remodel I think food and service declined. Unfortunate as I really use to like the food there. My entrée was to include guacamole with it and the amount was barely a tsp.so I requested if I could get a small amount more to finish my dinner with it and my server said the manager refused her to serve it to me as it is all "pre measured" ahead of time. I was even willing to pay for it but I wasn't even given that option! My meal was not at all enjoyable, however I was hungry after working all day without a lunch so I reluctantly ate it. We will not be going back sorry to say.