“First class at Warren Stables”
Review of Warren Stables B&B

Warren Stables B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in West Acre
Warren Stables B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 West Acre B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Amazing stay at Warren Stables, large comfortable rooms in a nice and quite area of West Acre. Chris provided a lovely breakfast and the dogs provided entertainment.
I've been back again and again and the friendly atmosphere remains the same. this is a first class B & B that i can recommend
Tim Deacon

Room Tip: No need all good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim D

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Myself, husband and our puppy Marley had a one night stay here on Saturday. The location is beautiful and the proprietor Chris is a lovely welcoming person and very entertaining. The b&b is so very relaxed unlike any I have stayed at before. I would definitely recommend this b&b and we will definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

If you are looking for a peaceful, friendly and first class place to stay, then this is the place for you.
We have just spent three nights here and rate it top of our list. - just like home. Large bedroom with an enormous and exceptionally comfortable bed and wonderful shower/bathroom facilities.
Made to feel so welcome and breakfast was shared with the owner with splendid and interesting conversations. Two lovely friendly dogs. Didn't want to leave,.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Warren Stables whilst attending a wedding at Narborough Hall.

We had a lovely relaxing stay with Chris and our only wish was that we could have been there longer.

We arrived Friday and Chris quickly made us feel comfortable. We were given a tour of the house and made to feel very comfortable.

We stayed in the room downstairs with our 10 month old. My parents had the room upstairs.

I can absolutely and totally recommend. Our room was large and gave our little boy plenty of room to play in. The travel cot easily fitted in the space between the sofa bed and the wall so we still had heaps of room. My little boy thoroughly loved the dogs which were very well behaved.

Chris prepared dinner for us when we arrived. We really enjoyed the food (I think we all had seconds!) And the raspberry souffle was delicious. Breakfast both mornings was also very tasty.

My husband and father walked to the local pub. It isn't far and they had a lovely time. My Mum and I stayed at the house and enjoyed a glass of wine with Chris after he had been fishing.

Chris went out of his way to help us. He picked up milk and ham etc for my little boy so we could do him a little packed lunch for the wedding....nothing was too much trouble.

I actually left my coat behind when I returned home and Chris packaged this up, took it to the sorting office and posted it to me.

We will most certainly return when we are next in the area.

Thanks for a lovely break Chris.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Nestled in the Norfolk countryside, this B&B is more of a home stay than anything else. There are no fancy frills, but everything is clean and comfortable. Chris is an excellent host and provides a good commentary of the area over breakfast. As a guest, you have the run of basically the whole house (which is an excellent stable conversion) and are most welcome to make yourself at home. If you want a place that is quiet, plenty of off-road parking, with cleanliness and comfort then you could do worse than Warren Stables.

Room Tip: The small room has a shared bathroom, but it really is no inconvenience.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here whilst attending a wedding in the locality, could not have asked for anything more. My husband and I had a room upstairs whilst daughter, hubby and 10 month old srayed in family room downstairs. Chris is a lovely gent who opened his beautiful home to us and made us feel so welcome. His dogs are so well behaved, my grandson soon knew where to crawl to find them. Food was delicious our evening meal was beautiful just what we needed after such a long journey.
Would have liked more time to sit and chat to this gent who I think has had a very interesting life mind you not sure he could have kept up with our tea drinking!

Room Tip: All rooms have good facilties cant really make a bad choice
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wendydee0
Reviewed 29 March 2014

There is a gentleman named Chris
who lives but forty miles from Diss,
If you need BB and a room,
without doubt Chris is a Boon(e)
and lodging with him is real bliss!

The Proprietor of Warren Stables, Chris Boone, ensures that your stay is stress free, comfortable and enjoyable. You will soon feel at home in his lovely home and in no time at all he makes you feel as if you have known him as a friend for many years. His management style is a little quirky but that only serves to make the stay even more enjoyable and you soon realise that if you want a cup of tea or coffee then you are welcome to put the kettle on and make one. He is a joy to stay with and his rates are very competitive bearing in mind what he has to offer. We have just spent five nights with him on a house hunt in the Norfolk area having travelled over from our home in France with our dog who also enjoyed the stay.

Whilst our house hunt in Norfolk was unsuccessful our stay with Chris was a resounding success made all the better by getting to know his dogs, Lettie & Luke.

We highly recommend, Warren Stables B&B, thanks Chris.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Been to Warren Stables B&B? Share your experiences!