Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$110
US$104
US$102
US$118
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites Duluth(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$108
Country Inn
US$163
US$132
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn Duluth(Duluth)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$161
US$181
All reviewsroom was cleanhot tubminor issuenice sizebreakfast attendantdecent stayduluth areahotel is locatedstayed one nightaverage hotelindoor poolwould stay againgreat place to staycontinental breakfastthe breakfast areadrivewaymall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here the first night of our vacation and found it a pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was clean as was the rest of the motel. The only negative was the parking lot. It definitely needs repair.
The pool was warm and we enjoyed relaxing after traveling with children. Breakfast the following morning was good. Perhaps the fact that they do not have an onsite restaurant made for a better breakfast.
We would not hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank joan m
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed here a few years ago and found it run-down. However, we decided to take another chance when bad weather slowed our return home. Our room was very modern and clean. the bed was comfortable. there are 3 minor problems though
1. the shower water that never got warm…..but it wakes you up!
2. a few more electrical outlets would be appreciated. Only 2 plug-ins at the sink and one had the hairdryer and the other with the coffee maker.
3. improve the quality of the eggs and potatoes for the breakfast. Seems like "fast food" but very dried out. great waffles though.
The staff was great and friendly. Being next to the Maya restaurant is a nice option for Mexican food.
We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NorthBell
Alex T, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear NorthBell,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are continuing to make changes within rooms to ensure that each guest has the best stay possible. We are glad to hear that you will be returning and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed for few days. I checked reviews before reserving. Reviews were good and accurate. We enjoyed our stay. Room & hotel very clean. Staff very helpful!! Great location, everything close by, food, shopping etc. Would recommend to others & stay again in future.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Amymwz
Alex T, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Amymwz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay here on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 20 January 2014

If you are looking for great value for your money stay here. Hotel is close to all amenities. It is clean and well kept. Breakfast is very good. Very friendly staff who always greet you with a smile and a friendly hello. Check in fast and easy. I would like to thank Alex for all his help when we go to the Economy Lodge. He is one of the nicest young people I have met in a long time, always helpful and always friendly. The hotel has started changing furniture and beds in one section and we had the opportunity to stay at this side. Very nicely done. Beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cathy B
Alex T, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Cathy,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

As far as I can remember this hotel is located within the area with fast food and restaurant establishments such as DQ, subway and mexican resto. Since it was my first time to visit US alone (I was 19 years old that time) I decided to take a cab and ask if what hotel is the nearest and affordable. The taxi cab brought me here and i was so glad because its near and walking distance to Walmart for me who doesn't had a car that time(until now) lol
I'm a Filipino and I was expecting some racial discrimination but Im so happy the staffs treated me like anybody else. They help me in every other way.
This is what really amazes me, I left 1 dollar for the housekeeper to makeup my room(that time i don't earn yet) and i was surprised to see a letter from the housekeeper thanking me for the dollar I tipped. Staffs are humble and nice here.... They have free breakfast here.. you can eat as much as you can. They have a computer station but don't worry wifi is great there! They have pool and sauna too, gaming station, laundry area and vending machines.....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank debra b
Alex T, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Near Miller Hill Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is always nice to hear about when a guest had an enjoyable experience with us. If you ever make it back to this area again we would be very glad to have you stay with us again.

Best regards,