Hibbing Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Koke's Motel(Eveleth)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsiron and ironing boardan older hotelpower stripdesk clerkfridge and microwavedryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This property was obviously once quite a nice facility, but it has been allowed to go to seed. The carpets need cleaning and the walls need painting throughout. When we stayed, temps were to be in the mid-forties overnight, but I was told the furnace wasn't turned on yet! We were given a space heater - I felt like we were camping The food in the restaurant was good, but the pictures on the website were definitely taken during the establishment's better days.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank yellow98cobra
Reviewed 21 September 2013

On a motorcycle trip and this is our third night in hotels. This is the best one we've stayed at. Beds were so comfortable, wonderful staff, nice lounge and restaurant attached and it was a great value!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jslup5
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Small and dated or Cozy and well kept. I go for cozy and well kept. The staff is helpful and the rooms are ok. A bit dated yes but very clean. They are a bit small but roomy enough for the time I spend sleeping. The bed in the room I had the first week of my stay here was better then the second but both slept good. The Hot tube is Hot and relaxing. Was not real happy to have to go to the front desk every time I wanted pool towels. Nice place would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I have stayed here 3 times and every time has been a flavorful experience every time. I have stayed in other hotels with higher price points and experienced disappointment for the value of my dollar, after all that is what it is about. The front desk staff even made accommodations on a short notice of 4 hrs. 'on a Saturday night for family emergency the room was clean but looked like it had been out of service I was grateful. for the room, there was nothing available for 60 miles.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was in Hibbing visiting family, and knew there were not many options for hotels. My relatives booked us at the Hibbing Park Hotel, and after reviewing photos and online reviews, I was concerned. However, the room was clean, the staff was friendly and the bed was comfortable. Those are 3 important criteria. The on site restaurant is average, but convenient. It is not a Marriott, but it is fairly priced and convenient if you are visiting Hibbing.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family