Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing
Koke's Motel(Eveleth)
    Very Good 4/5
    • Room Service
    Good 3.5/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 13 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
    Review collected in partnership with Super 8
    super8hibbing, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hibbing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Reviewed 31 December 2012

We made last minute reservations and called about 5 times for directions. The staff was courteous and helpful. I cannot see why others say bad things about the hotel because My entire family (all five of us) had waffles, toast, cereal, cinnamon rolls, OJ( out of a dispenser we didnt go get it at the front desk...maybe you were late to breakfast), and our room was spottless ( I would know as I have been a maid before and check sheets before I will sleep in them as I have heard horror stories). THe staff had to wake up at 2 am to let me into my room because I was locked out and they helped me shovel the snow off my car in a blizzard. All of this is true and guess what? Its not a one night review as I stay there one weekend a month because I go to my Army Guard Drill in Hibbing! So to all those who gave bad reviews? I dont even pay for half my hotel stay because the army does it AND I AM STILL GIVING A GOOD REVIEW! That should tell you that I am not trying to gain something...like some people who must want a discount and give bad reviews to get it. Quit being cheap people! Its the cheapest hotel in town already!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for your positive review . my staff and i like to here all reviews and are pleased that you had a great experience with us. and we do appreciate your positive review and look forward to seeing you in the future. Again thank you.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Ended up staying with a hockey team because of a last minute snow advisory. The gal working behind the desk was AWESOME!! Very good recommendations for where to go/eat etc. Very curteous, kind, and helpful. A bit outdated, it is not a Five Star hotel, but the customer service we received was well worth the stay for the amount we paid.

Thank you for the fun snow night!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

I appreciate you staying with us and writing a review it was a great night and hope to see you in the future. Again thank you.

Reviewed 25 November 2012