They should have sprayed for mosquito's inside and out, rooms were mosquito infested, we tried killing them but there were too many, the screen door had holes in it so we couldn't leave the front door open, changed rooms when we complained about first one and second one was just as bad, we killed so many mosquito's on the wall that if CSI had come in and seen all the blood spatter they would have been looking for the bodies, the only thing we could figure out was that the carpet was just infested. Bathroom tub when you stepped in felt like I would fall through and could hear "crunching" or cracking noises everytime someone used it. Downstairs bathroom fan was on its last leg, if you turned it on it would make a terrible noise and we were afraid it would blow up. Closet doors in one of the bedrooms was hanging off its hinges. #608 was the first room we were in. The stove literally had a hole on the top where you could look down into the oven. TV was blurry. They had no emergency contact number for after hours. This was the worst experience I have ever had at a resort and would not recommend anyone stay at this resort.