Grand Casino Hinckley
US$81
Hotels.com
US$99
US$95
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgrand casinothe main hotelgrand grillrv parkprime ribslot machinesgaming floornice roomtwin citiesgreat casinohot tubblackjackminnesotaamericanamnmicrowavearcade
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The room was nice and clean. The mattress was soft. I prefer a firmer mattress so that is the only drawback I had for the room. The staff are very friendly. If you get a chance I suggest eating at The Winds Steakhouse. It is a little pricey but well worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

good location off I-35, valet parking, first glss hotel, very good restaurant and reasonable prices if not great deals. Good deals at the slots. Fun place. Easy of/off I-35. My recommended place to stay and play.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

If your a player and you get a choice, stay in the new east section. Room 973 was really nice with three sets of windows and a good view. The king bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and quite.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Elymusicman2015
Reviewed 27 April 2014

1) The day of our arival 04/25/2014 the Valet service was AWFUL ! the first time since the times i have been going there (several years ) they are worhing on the issue.
2)I was apporached by a "Hooker" in the parking lot an about 7:00 p.m. the sad part is i had my 17 year old daughter with me.security was on it in a second,i misplaced a $70.00 dollar ticket Security found it in less than 2 munutes.
3)The Buffet was Excellent ! Everything was Great ! Again, Valet this time was a -0 ! Also, please get the boy to clean up and shave.

Room Tip: All rooms are Great ! valet was poor all because of one person !!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

If you enjoy gambling and staying over night at casinos, this casino has a great atmosphere. There's a large variety of slot machines, gaming and good entertainment. The hotel rooms are very accommodating, spacious and clean. The restaurants have good food at reasonable prices. There is a pool, spa, gift shop, arcade, child care facility and fitness room. We have not had a bad experience the few times we came here and plan to stay again. This casino has class at an affordable price, and I'd recommend it anytime.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple