“Fantastic”

Wood Fen Lodge Spa
Epping, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Loved the experience fantastic Owner and staff. Yvonne made us so welcome food fantastic young Jack so good and helpful just to say the place was fantastic just wished I could have stayed for longer mummy pig was going to deliver little babies but still waiting, Heidi the farm cat how lovely followed us everywhere ,Learnt to play chess lol we had such a fantastic day food was brilliant, breakfast was fantastic. just to say thank you YVONNE AND YOUR WONDERFUL STAFF.....

Visited June 2014

Middlesex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing...will be back”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The weather was lovely, my stay was amazing. Yvonne is very friendly and made me feel at home. The food was amazing, I will defo be back! I didnt want to go to work the following day. It was so peaceful and relaxing. Thanks so much.
Sharan

“What a little gem.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My friend treated me to a lovely spa day. Staff where very nice and pleasant and very friendly. Facilities where excellent and should highly recommend to everyone. Bonus we had lovely weather and there where very few people at spa so was very peaceful.

Visited June 2014
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I went with a group of friends and we would all definitely go back again. Beautiful place, very relaxing and such lovely staff. Very impressed, the whole thing was amazing I will be recommending this spa to anyone who wants a relaxing time away.

Visited May 2014
Newmarket, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Heaven in the Fens”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We recently went to this beautiful relaxing haven on a spa day. I had the microzone treatment and back massage, which were both amazing. It felt like we were on holiday for the day, the sun was shining, there was peace and quiet, in a wonderful setting. Thank you so much, I will not hesitate I returning with many more of my girly friends.