“A hidden Gem!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Wow I had driven past this place many times. My co-worker and I stopped in this week for an early dinner. We both ordered spaghetti. My co-worker had meatballs and I had the sausage. Both were fantastic! The portions were HUGE and came with garlic bread. Neither of us could eat all of it. And you CANNOT beat the price. I took my leftovers home and ate them the next day for lunch. The leftovers were just as good the next day. We will be back!

• Visited October 2011

New York City, New York
“Filthy place! And food was bad.”
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We had not been to Boston Garden for years. People told us it was going down hill but we thought we'd check it out. It was absolulty filthy! Everything from the tables to the silverware to the seats to the carpet etc. it was just gross. Even the server had a white apron on that was full of food staines! But we were hoping the food would make up for it...well it didn't. It was really bad. Unless they completely overhall the place we will never go back.

Minneapolis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you can get past the look, your in for a good meal.”
Reviewed 10 April 2009

The food is really good, the Grinders are really good. Mike who works there was awesome. The place it slef needs work but if you can get past the visual your in for a real treat.

1 Thank sledneck34