“Loved this place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Went more than once! We enjoyed amazing meals everytime. Top quality service. No joke, the one who seated us and took our order for lunch on Thursday - remembered us at Valentine's Dinner on Friday. Remembered every detail, including food allergies - even though hundreds of customers had come and gone between our visits. Their chicken avocado salad is amazing and addictive!!! I have to admit that later in our trip when we were north of Auckland - we thought seriously about driving back to Mamma Mia's at Mission Bay - it's THAT GOOD!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Went here recently with my husband. I ordered Margherita pizza and my husband ordered Penne Pavoritti, we also had the garlic pizza bread. My pizza was delicious, really tasty, the Penne Pavoritti apparently was also delicious with a generous dose of meatballs. The garlic pizza was yum, so all in all the food was excellent. The wait staff were attentive and polite. A very pleasant dining experience for both of us.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent, great for kids, my calamari was beautiful but scollops I couldnt eat - tasted strange. Husbands eye fillet was lovely but didnt come with much else. Kids pizza was ok but they had forgotten tomato and didnt believe me when I told them!

1  Thank LAURASANDS
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This Italian restaurant has such a genuine feel of Italy that you could be forgiven for thinking that is where you are. the pizza's were absolutely delicious, made to perfection and with love. I'm still dreaming of the Margherita. a great place for family dining and well located close to the shore in Mission Bay.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I used to come here in the mid 80's as a teenager to get my pizza and they were always the best and so I thought it was time to try it out once again. It was my second visit to the restaurant as an adult and I will definately be back - the food is the best and the service was outstanding. I have never dined in a restaurant where food has arrived so quickly, plates cleared quickly and drinks offered often. The staff were polite, frIendly and very professional. I think that any restaurant that survives 10 years of operation is doing great but 40 years is amazing. If I lived closer to this restaurant I would be a regular for sure.