“Best place to stay in Hutchinson!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hutchinson
Rothsay
“Best place to stay in Hutchinson!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We have had the pleasure of staying at the Hutchinson AmericInn several times over the past several years and always look forward to their excellent hospitality and have come to rely on the cleanliness of all of their facilities~ rooms, lobby, breakfast area, pool, grounds, etc. The staff is always welcoming, helpful when needed, They are also very helpful and knowledgeable about the many features of the Hutchinson area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Julie L
americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Marshfield
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were on the second floor and there is no elevator, so we hauled all our belongings up a flight of stairs to find a dirty room with an air conditioner so loud sleep was impossible. The pool is tiny.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

americinnhutch, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that your stay did not live up to your expectations. We strive to provide a clean and relaxing room. I have had a technician repair the AC unit to prevent future issues. Unfortunately we do not have an elevator but the staff is more than happy to help. I believe we have two great pool areas for use. As well as a sauna and steam room.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have stayed here many times, always smiling staff and their service is wonderful! The rooms are always clean and breakfast is always good. Very knowledgeable staff and the area is beautiful! I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling to Hutchinson! Could not say one bad thing about the hotel or staff. I couldn't be happier with my stay(s)!!!

Thanks for the great service AmericInn!! I will be back again for sure!

1 Thank Kelsey J
Thank you for your continued support! My staff works very hard to provide a clean and relaxing stay for our guests. I look forward to your next stay here at the AmericInn of Hutchinson!
Oswego, Illinois
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have stayed at several Americinn hotels because typically they are great. However this Americinn is far from it. I booked an entire crew to stay here a couple days and extended the stay due to length of the project. They physically entered one of our rooms, gathered our stuff and put it in the laundry room! Not so much as an apology was given when we returned! I could carry on obout the lack of professionalism but will just say that as a business owner myself, whoever owns this place needs to rethink their staff.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Hutchinson. I do apologize for your experience here. Unfortunately the room was not extended by mistake because it was not in your name. Due to high occupancy we gathered the items in the room for safekeeping while we prepared the room for that night's occupant. I hope you will allow us another opportunity for a great stay.
Dickinson
Reviewed 18 July 2014

What a quiet place to stay! The staff was very nice and helpful with anything we asked. The breakfast isn't the greatest compared to other Americinns we stayed at but it definitely held us over till lunch. Overall you can't go wrong staying here.

1 Thank Annette S
I appreciate your kind words. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Hutchinson! We are constantly looking for new ways to refresh and improve our breakfast options.
Newton
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I woke up with a back both mornings of my stay. Mattress was too hard. I was hoping a nice hot shower would make my back feel better, but the water was COLD. I heard several others complain about the cold showers.

Vermillion
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were very impressed with the over-all appearance, from the outside to the inside. I had booked over the internet, so really didn't know what to expect. Great service, great rooms and great breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

3 Thank Barbara H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hutchinson
Days Inn Hutchinson
#1 of 2 in Hutchinson
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 2 in Gaylord

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hutchinson? Share your experiences!