“First bad experience here, what's going on”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We live nearby and eat here often. The staff is friendly, always familiar faces, good service and food. Ate here on Monday 3/3, the waiter said it was his first day, after awhile we wondered if it was the first day for the kitchen staff too! The wrong dressing came on first salad, 2nd salad looked like it had wrong dressing, the 1,000 island was practically white? A steakhouse should know how to cook a steak, we both ordered medium. Mine was medium rare and my husbands was oozing red without being touched, his was rare at best. The waiter was nice enough and I hope he gets better with time and management was apologetic and threw in dessert.

1  Thank ZooKeepPurr

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The food is good. It's a chain and continues to be one. The best steak is still the filet. We like to go with our extended family to celebrate birthdays so get there early if going as a big group.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and I love this place! The food is interesting, of high quality and reasonably priced. The service is always very good. The place is comfortable and nicely lit, and the manager, Drew, is extremely professional and hard working. i recommend this place to everyone seeking a consistently good dining experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife and son while staying next door at the microtel. Waitress was very nice and very helpful. Wife is gluten free and had no troubles. Waitress made a few recommendations that helped her out. Food is what you would expect from this chain at all their locations.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

even with good food if the mgr sucks it is not worth the price took over 30 mins with nobody to get my food and to have a joke of a mgr shook me off

1  Thank cookMi