“Newly renovated, great food, great service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is our home Applebee's. We enjoy the happy hour pricing Monday - Friday both late afternoon and late evening. Newly remodeled and looking great! Sit in the bar or restaurant and enjoy a great snack, drink or meal with family or friends. This is a great hang out.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I've never had a bad experience or bad meal at Applebee's but this local restaurant has an amazing waitress who always remembers us when we dine there, which is only once every 3 months. She remembers what we drink and what our last order was. I have no idea how she does this since she serves so many people every day. Really good food but great people here.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Had a couple nice meals. We had lunch and then another stop for appetizers & drinks. Had great service & good food for the money.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The wait staff service was very poor waiting exceptionally long for everything from the menu, drinks, food, and even the bill. Very long wait times and while they were busy, it was exceptionally slow service.
When my food arrived the french fries were lukewarm at best and my wife's shrimp were also lukewarm.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

A group of eight women in our family ate at Applebees in Inver Grove Heights on Oct 18. We met at 4:30pm to eat, so we didn't hit them during their rush hour. Our server Roberta was very nice. Our food was good, but some things were forgotten; but we just informed them and were not too concerned about it (we were after all a large group). My niece and I ordered the Mozz sticks, Oriental Chix salad and the 7oz House Sirloin. My only complaint was with another employee; a blonde hair younger girl kept coming by asking to take our plates and glasses and such, and wanted to clear the table before we were even given our checks. We really felt pushed out of there even though we did not, or had no intention to "rent" the tables from them.