All reviewsfishsmall breakfastdown the roadstate parkpizzaguidesummerweekendfunpetsatvlakedogcookbrandicegrounds
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We spent two days which a family of 60 plus over three generations stayed here. Great staff, clean room, event center very nice for a family outing. Rooms are clean but could take some updating but would come back here again and again.

Took the new fishing launch. Fish was off, but the new boat was great and went though some tough waves. The captain and mate were good.

I hope to come back in the winter for ice fishing.

Room Tip: Condos are very nice. The hotel room 109 is huge.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JMB_RoseCreek_MN
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I booked a trip at McQuoid's for a weekend snowmobile adventure with my father who was visiting from out of town. The staff was extremely accommodating and the rental sleds were in superior condition. I highly recommend this facility.

Room Tip: We liked room 110, as it was right by the lobby and easy to pop out for coffee.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mitchell F
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My little family uses McQuoid's as a way to see our family. We love the condo's and all the room they have and a fully functional kitchen. It's always been comfortable and no one there to bother us. We have been there for three different occasions and have enjoyed every time we have been there. We especially love going on the launch trips with Josh Bullivant. I am not the best fisher, but he knows where to go and if you miss the fish it's your own fault... I know, I missed a lot but had a lot of fun. I also love that everyone there is so friendly and accomodating because we are military and don't always get to see our family, so when we come we always get a great set up at a very reasonable price! We look forward to one more visit before we move.

Room Tip: It's always great to go in groups to this place. You get a great condo for a whole weekend and it's actually less expensive that route
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We loved spending our holiday at Mcqoids. The fishing is always great and the cabins are clean, spacious and comfortable. We love the fireplace in the cabin and the fully functional kitchen. This is our third time staying over for special events. The event rooms are clean and setting up for our events are easy and staff is always on hand to help out. We will definitely come again. We love the town of Isle and the great shopping we can do at the specialty stores and they have an awesome coffee shop to keep us busy while the guys fish.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Jbullivant
Reviewed 20 January 2013

My husband and I got married there and used up almost all of the hotel rooms. We all loved it! It was a fantastic experience. Every there is so friendly and willing to help with anything. All the rooms were clean and comfortable. My grandparents got to go fishing afterwards and had a great time. I personally would highly recommend McQuoid's to anyone! My husband and I plan to come back for an anniversary trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family