“Great food....very enjoyable”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Zimmerman, Minnesota
“Great food....very enjoyable”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We stopped at Toucan's at the Wharf (on the northeast side of Mille Lacs Lake) on a Friday over lunch hour. We sat at the bar and was immediately waited on by two friendly bartenders. The atmosphere wasn't fancy, but the food and service was very acceptable. We were very pleased with the couple of appetizers we chose to share, Pig Wings w/honey jalapeno bbq sauce and the cheeseburger sliders. We will certainly be stopping at this place again.

• Visited July 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fair to middlin'”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I visited Toucan' at the Wharf recently and found it noisy and cramped. Granted I visited on a Friday but it was around 5:15pm-so I figured I'd beat the rush.

I ordered the walleye fingers along with my entree and noticed people seated some time after me were receiving their orders before me. When I asked the server about the walleye fingers, she said "As you can see we are crammed up", which I guess means that taking orders of others was more vital than delivering the orders of those customers already seated and waiting.

Overall, the food was decent. It wasn't the best meal I've had but not the worst either.

I believe that this restaurant is part of a resort but have no idea what that olace is like. I did find it strange that the only restrooms seemed to be toward the back of the restaurant seating area and people in swimsuits kept walking by my table.

I will probably try this place again, but later in the season to getrbetter service.

• Visited June 2013
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“place sucks”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Place smelled and had trash everywhere. Drinks were weak and tasted funny. Avoid at all cost. The bar staff is rude

Visited December 2012
3 Thank GodBlessAmerica12
Mille Lacs Lake, Minnesota
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We have been here several times in the last six months. Excellent food with an interesting array of menu options. Service has always been wonderful.

Visited January 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good Food”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Great food and wide menu selections. A little under staffed while we were there and we did have to wait a while for the food but, the staff was friendly and food was worth the wait.

Visited June 2012