“We all make mistakes” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nitti's Hunters Point Resort

Nitti's Hunters Point Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Isle
Nitti's Hunters Point Resort
Burnsville, Minnesota
“We all make mistakes”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

I'm going to make this review short but not sweet. I decided to take my family to Mille Lacs and booked cabin # 4 at Hunters Point. We arrived about an hour after check-in and could not find anyone to check us in so I drove around the property and walked into their bar/restaurant. I explained to the bartender that I had reservations and he promptly handed me keys to the cabin. The cabin was nowhere near ready for my family. It smelled like something was rotting inside and flies were buzzing all over the place. Things were strewn about and it was very disapointing after a 4 hour drive. I returned the keys to the bartender and asked to speak to the owner. He told me to call in about an hour which is what I did. I explained what happened to the owner and he picked up a very crummy attitude as if there was something wrong with me and he accused me of lying about the readiness of the cabin. He actually asked if my wife was some 'high society' girl. I remained respectful despite his vulgarness and simply said that there might perhaps be a misunderstanding and would he kindly refund my $200 deposit. He called me a F_ _ _ _ G loser and hung up which is why I was motivated to write this review. Stay away from this place at all costs! We found a georgeous cabin 10 miles north for about the same price. (Izaty's)

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank ladyde437

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
South Saint Paul, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2010

We wouldn't stay anywhere else on the lake. We come back at least twice every year to enjoy the lake recreation, fishing, and relaxing by a campfire outside of our cabin. It is like being a part of a family up there and they owners and employees are always very accommodating. Resort bar & restaurant has great food, cocktails and atmosphere.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Walleye1-2-3
st cloud
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2010

I guess the bad review that I had read earlier-- well... I can't say that I have EVER had an experience like that at hunters point.
Wisconsin huh? I think you may have gone a little over board with the bad review. It actually seemed very childish to write such a review- I wouldn't ever wan't YOU back if I owned a resort. Stay at home if you can't chill out a little bit. You probably deserved the treatment that "your claiming" you received.

For Hunters Point- Every time I have ever been there, it has always been very busy with people to seem to love the resort just like my husband and I AND our friends do. Although as popular as the resort is; I have always received the best treatment!!! Every one is always in a good mood and always accomodating.
It is a very family friendly, pet friendly, relaxing place to go.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank lexuss
Fishgirl55449
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2010

Went to Hunters Point this past weekend with my Husband! Had a fabulous time, fish weren't biting but enjoyed ourselves all the same. Our rental house was wonderful, very clean. The food was wonderful and the hospitality couldn't have been better!! They even gave us free deserts with our meal, which of course you got to love!! We have already made our return reservations for next year!! Might even try to make it up to do a little summer fishing!! Thanks for a great time Hunters, See you next year!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Timetofish
wisconsin
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2007

We were at Nitti's Hunters Point on Mille lacs lake yesterday and today (12-27-07). I would NOT recommend this place nor ever return. Our ice shack we rented was placed on an ice heave which was visible on top of the ice. We dropped our lines in the water they would only go 4 feet deep, and then they were resting on the ice heave. We could only use 3 of the 8 rattle holes. We went to try to get a new shack and they would not accommodate even though there were open shacks next to ours available. The shacks have seen better days and the gas lights flickered all night. We left after only one day as we were extremely frustrated with the service. The owner would take the time to come off the ice from his plow truck to even talk to us, stating he was “too busy”. It was $200 to rent the ice shack and for the problems we had, they credited us a whopping 25 bucks… wow… way to go out of your way to accommodate the customer. We wasted our money on this place and we will never return for any business. STAY AWAY FROM HUNTERS POINT!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2007, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Check-in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
18 Thank crankbait300
Also consider these accommodations in or near Isle
Eddy's Resort
Eddy's Resort
#2 of 5 in Onamia
McQuoid's Inn & Event Center
The Red Door Resort & Motel

Been to Nitti's Hunters Point Resort? Share your experiences!