“Clean & Friendly”

Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kasson
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Staff was friendly, hotel was clean, had a decent breakfast, I would stay there again. Price was very reasonable and a bragin for what I got.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I have been staying at the Americinn for the past several years when I make my yearly trip to Kasson to visit relatives. This will be my last time staying at this hotel. The rooms are filthy. The floors have crumbs and dirt on them, the bed sheets were full of body hair and stains. The toilet had stains in the bowl, the bathrub still had hair and scum around the drain area and the bed sheets were not changed at all during my three day stay. I asked for a different room and it was just as filthy. For my future trips to Kasson I will drive the extra 12 miles to Rochester so I don't have to sleep in squalor.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed here just one night but were happy. Clean place and a decent breakfast. Didn't use the pool, but many were. Seemed a little pricey, but it was convenient for the area we were in

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 26 October 2011

My wife and I stayed there last weekend for her sisters wedding. They Staff Lady that worked in the middle of the day was extremely rude and not helpful at all! The room had Dead flies all around in it. The Toilet and Bathtub ahd soap scum and nasty dark rings all around it. I still in hotels once a week for work. I have stayed at mom and pop hotels that are cleaner than this hotel! I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE! If you have a wedding in Kasson Book the Hotel in Rochester for your family to stay in. I wouldnt have paid $20 for this room and The rate was OUTRAGEOUS! $117 to stay at this room i wish i could have gotten a refund!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I've visited the AmericInn for the last 2 years when I've came up to visit family, their staff at AmericInn has always met me with a welcoming smile and ready to meet my needs and expectations, The only down side with this hotel is theres not a fitness room but they make up for it with the hot tub :)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Corey B
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Bathroom tub had soap scum from many previous guests, tub were very grey looking, hair in tub, hair on bathroom floor, empty tissue box in room, dirty frigde, cobwebs in corners, carpet not vacuumed, smoke detector hanging from ceiling, previous guest entry room cards left in room, entire room completely dusty! room smelled dirty,housekeepers need to be retrained and be friendly to customers, after all if it weren't for customers they would not have a job! All this filth for $133+ per night!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank bonniegander
Reviewed 31 July 2011

If you expect clean rooms, don't stay here! I paid for some guests of mine to stay here and when they got to their room they found moldy food in their fridge. Also it was obvious that the bed sheets hadn't been changed from the previous customers. This is the second time that cleanliness has been an issue...DON'T STAY HERE!. Drive to to Rochester !

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank pizzaronu

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area? Share your experiences!