All reviews enjoyed the indoor pool food for breakfast an iron county road hospitality room awesome place to stay pool area hot tub manager jay recommend this hotel gas station no elevator flat screen tv excellent breakfast night stay home away from home mayo clinic
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I have been staying at the Americinn for the past several years when I make my yearly trip to Kasson to visit relatives. This will be my last time staying at this hotel. The rooms are filthy. The floors have crumbs and dirt on them, the bed sheets were full of body hair and stains. The toilet had stains in the bowl, the bathrub still had hair and scum around the drain area and the bed sheets were not changed at all during my three day stay. I asked for a different room and it was just as filthy. For my future trips to Kasson I will drive the extra 12 miles to Rochester so I don't have to sleep in squalor.

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed here just one night but were happy. Clean place and a decent breakfast. Didn't use the pool, but many were. Seemed a little pricey, but it was convenient for the area we were in

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 26 October 2011

My wife and I stayed there last weekend for her sisters wedding. They Staff Lady that worked in the middle of the day was extremely rude and not helpful at all! The room had Dead flies all around in it. The Toilet and Bathtub ahd soap scum and nasty dark rings all around it. I still in hotels once a week for work. I have stayed at mom and pop hotels that are cleaner than this hotel! I would not recommend this hotel to ANYONE! If you have a wedding in Kasson Book the Hotel in Rochester for your family to stay in. I wouldnt have paid $20 for this room and The rate was OUTRAGEOUS! $117 to stay at this room i wish i could have gotten a refund!

Date of stay: October 2011
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I've visited the AmericInn for the last 2 years when I've came up to visit family, their staff at AmericInn has always met me with a welcoming smile and ready to meet my needs and expectations, The only down side with this hotel is theres not a fitness room but they make up for it with the hot tub :)

Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank Corey B
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Bathroom tub had soap scum from many previous guests, tub were very grey looking, hair in tub, hair on bathroom floor, empty tissue box in room, dirty frigde, cobwebs in corners, carpet not vacuumed, smoke detector hanging from ceiling, previous guest entry room cards left in room, entire room completely dusty! room smelled dirty,housekeepers need to be retrained and be friendly to customers, after all if it weren't for customers they would not have a job! All this filth for $133+ per night!

Date of stay: September 2011