“Great Place and Great people”

Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kasson
Burton, Michigan
“Great Place and Great people”
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

I am very happy with my stay here ..! From my arrival to checkout..the staff and management made this a favorite stopping point for myself. I stay at 7 motels every week as I am out 6-8 weeks on business, this place is on my top list and the ONLY place I stay when in the Rochester-Kasson Minnesota area. I enjoy my time here.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

I stay in hotels 250+ nights a year and thus is a top 100 hotel in my book. The check-in was fast and friendly, the room was clean and very well equipped and the bed was great! They have a cdl rate that made my last minute stay affordable. I will be back soon!

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

Ja is the best customer service in the hotel business. I have to travel this area quite often and thanks to Ja and Jim I have found a home away from home. That says alot coming from me. The hotel is in the middle of no where but it rates the best with me. The whole hotel is clean. Ja pays close attention to detail. Not only are the rooms clean. The rooms have flat screen tvs. Micro frig. The breakfast is always fresh and coffee tea served as well. The whole staff is nice and professional. The also have suites and an indoor pool. I do recommend and I always stay if in town. Keep up the excellent service and clean rooms.

• Stayed March 2013
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Came across this lodge as I was traveling through with family and loved the experience. Breakfast was amazing and was provided with a lot of options, the pool and hot tub was a great place to relax with the kids, and the rooms were nice and comfy. The friendly staff were friendly and provided great service.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Iowa
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stayed here for 1 night early Dec 2012, it was a nice hotel. The beds were comfy, as were the pillows. We had a mini fridge in our room, which is always nice with children. The pool and hot tub were also very nice. The breakfast was plentiful. The lobby is very pretty, warm, & inviting. I can't really find anything negative to say, except maybe the price. I don't feel it was $110 nice. I expect a lot for that type of money, but hey if you want to stay IN Kasson, they've got you between a rock & a hard place. You either pay the money OR stay in a neighboring town for less.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 26 November 2012

This Americinn compared poorly to others we have stayed at. It was not very clean, the bathtub had scum around the inside and the room in general had not been cleaned very good.
The rod to hang our clothes was only about 2 feet above the microwave (which didn't work).
The breakfast was far below par.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ron q
Wyandotte, Michigan
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I stayed for one night, and had a very good experience. I had a smoking room that did not smell of stale cigarette smoke! The bed was very comfortable, the room over all was clean. I have a pretty severe mold allergy and when I came into the room it did flare up until this morning. When I was looking for the source I found that there was a green spotted mold on the bedside table drawer. Even considering that I still give this place 4 stars. That was my only complaint. There's a big television. Breakfast had a lot of options. The staff is incredible. I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Do not stay in 107 until the mold problem has been resolved. All rooms are soundproof.