“Business Trip”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kasson
Kasson
“Business Trip”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was very pleased with the property. The staff was very nice and professional. I enjoyed my stay even though it was for business. I also enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. I would recommend this hotel to all my trucker buddies.

Room Tip: Corner suites are quiet and peaceful to stay in
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This motel has a lot of potential to be a good motel. The condition of the property is very good but and the general manager is very concerned about the experience. However, the housekeeping service is less than adequate. Our bed sheet was put on wrong side out which caused us to wonder if the sheets were change or just turned over. The bedspread had a large stain on it and the floor was not vacuumed. The bathroom was in good condition and very clean which is always a good thing. We stayed 3 nights and when we returned to our room the trash had not been emptied, there were no towels and the bed spread had simply been pulled up but the sheets were not organized and the pillows were exactly as we had left them. We asked the front desk clerk to have this taken care of and we think that the sheets were changed and we got towels but no wash clothes and the trash still was not emptied. We then gave up as the house keeping staff was obviously incompetent and we were concerned that if we complained again that they would take it out on us, the customer. So we tolerated it and were glad to leave this property. We also found that the food for breakfast was old and the eggs had a really odd flavor and were inedible. There couldn't have been more than 6 or 7 guests on the second and third nights of our stay and yet we were very uncomfortable with the experience. The problem is not the quality of the property but it is entirely related to the house keeping staff. I would check on the quality of the house keeping before I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BlizzardND

Travellers are raving about these Kasson hotels

St. Paul, MN
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We spent one night here passing through the area. Check in was quick and done by a very pleasant young woman. She was very nice as was everyone we met in the hotel. Our room was comfortable. Decor is a bit outdated but it was clean and large enough for the 3 of us. There was a fridge and a microwave. The bed was a too hard for my taste. But I like a pillow top bed myself. I slept fine but was glad it was only 1 night. The pool was warm and clean as was the hot tub. It appeared that they were in the process of installing a sauna also. The location is off a highway but we did not hear any noise at all. It was very quiet. Breakfast was fine. They had biscuits and gravy and waffles along with the regular continental items. The room was clean and well stocked. If I was in this area I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Another great stay. Jay has hired another nice but professional employee. Her name is Melody. I had trouble with the vending machine. The machine took my money and did not give my purchase. She was in the middle of serving two other customers but took the time to call Jay to help me. Now there is three customers receiving excellent service at AmericInn Lodge and Suites. For the past three times of trying to get a room at my home away from home was sold out. As usual myroom was clean. With a flat screen tv. Micro Frig Coffee maker and a comfortable king size bed that smells fresh too. Hope this review helps you decide to stay here. You will not regret it. I do recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed August 2013
cheyenne wy
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is the second time I have stayed here, I am a mayo clinic patient and both times I have stayed here once in February of 2013 and now this time in late July, I have found your staff to be very friendly and welcoming, both times I have stayed for at least 5 days and before my stay was over I felt l was coming home at the end of the day. When you stay at a hotel by yourself, it is an incredible thing to find staff who are willing to have conversations with, I findthat it has made it easier to edeal with being alone and lonely.

Room Tip: I have had both a double queen room and a king suite.....of course I prefered the king suite as you...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The room was very clean and had a decent rate for a booked weekend. The bed and pillows were comfy and the A/C unit worked great!! Only a couple complaints...I asked for a nonsmoking room and was given a smoking room. Breakfast was okay. At 8:30am breakfast was out of biscuits, OJ, and hard boiled eggs. The common areas were hot and stuffy. That being said, I'd still recommend this hotel to others staying in the area. I loved that the hotel was right next door to the Kasson Event Center!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a nonsmoking room.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Mantorville, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 June 2013

The management and staff at the Americinn in Kasson were exceptional. They went out of their way to accomodate my daughter's swim party. I would recommend this hotel, not only based on its outward appearance and amenities, but also on its staff's wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kasson
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester South
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Rochester
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#34 of 52 in Rochester
Extended Stay America - Rochester - North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester - Saint Mary's & Mayo Clinic Area

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area? Share your experiences!