“Very Nice, comfortable”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kasson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Nice, comfortable”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Last minute trip and they were able to accomodate us. A little pricey, but the staff was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The fireplace was a very nice touch. We could visit with family in the big cozy couches and they had unlimited coffee, tea available. only downside is there is no elevator... it is only 2 stories but keep in mind if there are mobility issues

Room Tip: they allow smoking in some rooms. we dont smoke and never was bothered
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night while traveling on a business trip. When I got there, the woman at the front desk was very friendly and welcoming. My check-in was quick and efficient. The lobby was very rustic and cozy with a fireplace. There was also a computer and printer in the lobby that guests could use free of charge.

My room was on the second floor which I did not mind, but be aware that they do not have an elevator, so you have to climb stairs to get there. I had 2 heavy bags and the front desk attendant helped me carry one of the bags up the stairs to my room which was wonderful.

The room was very cozy, spacious, and clean. The bathroom had all of the amenitites (toiletries, hairdryer, mini-fridge, microwave, place to hang clothes, etc). There was a nice flat screen television that had more channel options than I have ever seen offered at a hotel.

The bed was hands down the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in at a hotel (and I have stayed at some nicer hotels). It was sooooo comfortable it was very hard to get up when I got my wake-up call in the morning. I slept amazing.

I had the included breakfast in the morning and there was juice, cereal, yogurt, toast, bagel, oatmeal, pastries and coffee (offered 24/7).

They did not have items such as egg or sausage, but I did not mind because I do not like that stuff anyways.

They also had free high-speed wireless and I did not have any connectivity issues and it the internet ran very fast.
I chose 3 stars for location because it is in the middle of the country and only hotel for miles, but I has a meeting close to the hotel so it worked for me as I was passing through.

This place is definitely worth staying at. I enjoyed and would defintely go back to this location, and would also be happy to stay at another AmericInn location.

Room Tip: If you have an issue going up stairs for some reason, make sure you let them know when you book your...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Lakeville
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Would rather sleep in my car than be taken advantage of by this American Inn. When I called in and spoke to the manager he reassured me they would take care of me. I paid for two rooms so therefor stripped off twice!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

1 Thank Kathy L

Travellers are raving about these Kasson hotels

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

The manager Jay is outstanding period. I needed a room for Saturday. He misunderstood what I had made for my reservations. So he saved me a room for Friday and Saturday but only charged me for Saturday. He treats everyone like family except the unruly guest that think they can do whatever they want. Even then Jay treats the unruly guest with respect and professionally. Jay does not one guest disturb the rest of his guest. Even if its a wedding party. Jay also has hired an excellent customer service staff to take care of thethe hotels guest. I have never had a problem that the staff did not go out of their way to satisfy me. The Americinn and Suites of Kasson MN always makes me feel like family and I always get a good nights rest. Jay's wife Sonali fits right in because she also goes out of her way to provide good customer service too. I hope this helps you decide I promise you will not be disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Kasson
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was very pleased with the property. The staff was very nice and professional. I enjoyed my stay even though it was for business. I also enjoyed the indoor pool and spa. I would recommend this hotel to all my trucker buddies.

Room Tip: Corner suites are quiet and peaceful to stay in
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This motel has a lot of potential to be a good motel. The condition of the property is very good but and the general manager is very concerned about the experience. However, the housekeeping service is less than adequate. Our bed sheet was put on wrong side out which caused us to wonder if the sheets were change or just turned over. The bedspread had a large stain on it and the floor was not vacuumed. The bathroom was in good condition and very clean which is always a good thing. We stayed 3 nights and when we returned to our room the trash had not been emptied, there were no towels and the bed spread had simply been pulled up but the sheets were not organized and the pillows were exactly as we had left them. We asked the front desk clerk to have this taken care of and we think that the sheets were changed and we got towels but no wash clothes and the trash still was not emptied. We then gave up as the house keeping staff was obviously incompetent and we were concerned that if we complained again that they would take it out on us, the customer. So we tolerated it and were glad to leave this property. We also found that the food for breakfast was old and the eggs had a really odd flavor and were inedible. There couldn't have been more than 6 or 7 guests on the second and third nights of our stay and yet we were very uncomfortable with the experience. The problem is not the quality of the property but it is entirely related to the house keeping staff. I would check on the quality of the house keeping before I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BlizzardND
St. Paul, MN
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We spent one night here passing through the area. Check in was quick and done by a very pleasant young woman. She was very nice as was everyone we met in the hotel. Our room was comfortable. Decor is a bit outdated but it was clean and large enough for the 3 of us. There was a fridge and a microwave. The bed was a too hard for my taste. But I like a pillow top bed myself. I slept fine but was glad it was only 1 night. The pool was warm and clean as was the hot tub. It appeared that they were in the process of installing a sauna also. The location is off a highway but we did not hear any noise at all. It was very quiet. Breakfast was fine. They had biscuits and gravy and waffles along with the regular continental items. The room was clean and well stocked. If I was in this area I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kasson
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester
MainStay Suites
MainStay Suites
#34 of 52 in Rochester
Centerstone Plaza Hotel Soldiers Field - Mayo Clinic Area

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area? Share your experiences!