“just OK”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

like mlh3's start, on patio new server, wobbly table. Walleye appetizer and tartar sauce were the highlights, and they do made a very nice martini. We should have stopped there.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We sat on the patio which was ok. It had a nice view of the lake/river. We had a new waitress who didn't know the menu at all. I had to fix the table from wobbling. The nachos appetizer was really good. The entrees were terrible. I had a steak and twice baked potato. The potato was very dry and bland. The steak was pretty rare when it was supposed to be medium. I sent it back and it was still medium rare just with a little more char. To make it even worse was the fact that the steak was completely bland. It seemed to have no salt or pepper or any seasoning. My wife's stir fry chicken salad was completely swimming in dressing. Overall the entrees were a disappointment. I don't think we'll be back anytime soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Four friends went at 6 PM on a Saturday evening. I ordered the shrimp coctail and walleye sandwich. The shrimp cocktail was presented in a martini glass. The cocktail sauce was very good and the shrimp were large. The walleye filet was o.k., a bit fishy.

Companions had catfish and prime rib. All said it was very good. The entrees included a green salad or soup, rolls and potato or steamed vegetables.

The total for 4 with three alcoholic and one soft drink was $88.
The server was attentive and did not rush us.

1  Thank richie1732
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great views from patio dining, and they deliver to the condos next door. We did have a bit of a wait, but the food was good. I had the salmon which was great.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were here on a Friday night with out a reservation. The porch area was completely full so we had to sit in the bar area at a high top table. Service was efficient and the food very good. We had the Prime Rib. Very good flavor and very tender. Nothing here that really is extraordinary, however we did have a very good dinner and the atmosphere was comfortable. If possible, sitting in the porch area would be ideal.