Machine Shed
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I ate here three times for breakfast, and everything I had was excellent! Sort of a homey, country restaurant. I liked all the small touches to make the atmosphere so relaxed and casual. I don't know if it's worth the drive if you're looking for a meal, but in terms of breakfast places attached to a hotel it's really good.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

$9.99 for a nice little brunch buffet. Scrambled eggs, french toast sticks, thick bacon, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, desserts, etc.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a very disappointing dinner at the Machine Shed. It was a step below, but similar to Cracker Barrel, where I have only been once. There were 5 of us and we were all disappointed in our meals. They try to make it seem like "down home cooking", but everything appeared frozen and very tasteless. The only thing I liked about my meal was the baked sweet potato. I would never go again.

Mhoaglin, Brand Manager at Machine Shed, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

I am sorry your experience did not meet the expectations we strive to meet. I can assure you we take pride in making homemade food and using fresh ingredients whenever possible. Please contact me at mhoaglin@hoari.com if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We visited for dinner and breakfast, on both occasion the staff were friendly and food hit the mark. The menu is basic (no fine dining) expect home cooking with very generous portions.
There is a salad bar, however that was not very impressive. Limited fresh vegetable items and uninspired (paled?) pasta/potato salads....I would skip this item in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We went to the Machine Shed with friends. The server was inattentive. For example, she said she'd be the cashier after dropping off the bill but didn't come back to the table to collect payment for at least 10 minutes. My husband ordered pork wrapped in bacon, which came out so dry it was almost not edible. Others at the table ordered mixed drinks, which were made out of BAD pre-mixes. We were so disappointed and will not go back.

Been to Machine Shed? Share your experiences!