“Where did the staff go??”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stood there for about 10 mins, one girl I front of me, one girl behind me, no staff I sight. Safe to say, I didn't eat there

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Im speaking out against all the taco bell haters! I love taco bell, I do not know what is wrong with people in this country! We have a new fast food that is tastier and healthier than all the other regular garbage and people dont want it! Little Britain mentality at its worst! You lot go que up for half an hour for your boring fish and chips or go to Mcronalds and get soggy chips and tasteless crap burgers that just get dressed up in different sauces now and again to be sold to all you mindless puppets as 'tastes of america' and ill stick to my amazing mexican goodness and enjoy it with a nice cold beer! Yes you heard right, they serve BEER!!!!!!! I rest my case m'lord..

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I regularly visit Taco Bell restaurants as they are one of my favourite fast foods. I have been to this restairant before when it first opened and it was immaculate however I visited the other Sunday and I wasn't impressed to say the least.

We had ordered our meal which was 2x big bell boxes. They didn't take long to come however we got a Soft Drink with this.

When I went to the soft drinks machine there was no normal Pepsi only the Pepsi Max and sugarfree versions which I cannot have as they have artificial sweetwners in them. I wasn't impressed by this as I now have a meal with no drink.

When our food was ready I was sat down and half way through my meal the air con was turned on (it wasn't that warm outside) it was now very cold in the restaurant and this was blowing on my food making it cold too.

I am not sure as to why the staff had decided to do this however it was really uncomfy in the eating area. Also the meal itself wasn't that good that I had received anf have had better Big Bell Boxes from other outlets.

I did also use the toilet before I left and as the Male toilet was in use I had to use the disabled to which I was disgusted. There was excrument all over the toilet and also toilet paper all over the floor that was wet.

As it wasn't that busy you would have thought that they would have cleaned this and not left an unacceptable mess like this... It is meant to be a food establishment and I find this unacceptable. I also wouldn't expect a disabled customer to have to use facilities that are in that kind of a state.

Overall I was not impressed and don't think I will be going back to this particular outlet to eat again.

TacoBellUK, Public Relations Manager at Taco Bell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

We're sorry to see you had a disappointing experience. We'd like to address this directly with the restaurant team if you could please confirm the date and time of your visit along with the above details to our Customer Service Team at UKTacoBellCustomerService@yum.com?

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Customer service very good and space to eat inside however I do feel the cost of the food could do with a review in order to compete with other food competitors close by.

Management also need to compile rotas and deal with other staffing issues out of the view of the public eye.

Otherwise the food is well prepared and and no a long wait from order to service

TacoBellUK, Public Relations Manager at Taco Bell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thanks for the feedback, we will be sure to pass this onto the store.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Makes such a difference to have an alternative fast food restaurant to visit. Saturday night no queue, food made to order and hot. Funky décor and friendly staff.