“Great Food - Great Variety”

Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #23 of 71 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: phone 952-435-8100
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Love the Lakeville Green Mill. They have a nice variety of foods, always great service, and one of the best happy hours around! Try their Bruschetta...it's AMAZING!

GreenMill000, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Hey Bonnie!!

We're glad you liked the Bruchetta! It is an awesome appetizer! Did you know it comes half price on our Happy hours too?! Happy hour is daily from 4-7 and 9-12!! Great drink deals too! If you liked that you should try the Olive tappenade flat bread, or the Italian Flat bread! See you soon!!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was in here the other night and the place was quite dead. I was wondering why since I've never been in a Green Mill that wasn't busy. Anyhow, the drinks were fine but the food was mediocre at best. I had the Langostino lobster and shrimp linguine. No flavor and the pasta was overcooked. My friend had a salad and she said that the lettuce was "flimsy"...whatever that means. But it didn't sound delicious. Maybe they were having a bad night, I don't know. I find another restaurant in this area next time.

1  Thank Michael K

Hey Michael,

I'm sorry your visit wasn't as expected! Most people love the langastino, personally its one of my favorites! Get in touch with me and i'd love for you to come try us out again! Let us make it up to you! You can find us on Facebook at Green Mill Lakeville, send us a message and i'll send you a gift card so you can find out how great we really are!

Sorry for your bad experience again!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We were here again for the Wine & Pasta..we had a waitress named Sarah she was very attentive..My wife had the Tuscan Linguini ..it was very good , lots of artichoke hearts & nice flavors I had the shrimp and Langastino pasta ..it was very good but needed some fresh basil I believe to freshen up the dish the wine is very drinkable ..you know, two servings of Pasta & a full bottle of wine for about $30 is a good deal. Sarah brought the wine before we ordered when she asked if we wanted anything to drink..the salads came right out and we were just finishing it up when the entrée came..I know I had written a poor review when the service was off so I wanted to correct that tonight when service & food were both very good.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We used to eat at the Lakeville location often because it was close and had good food. We ordered take out once and arrived at the time specified. Food wasn't ready. Waited another 20 minutes and weren't given a discount off the bill or anything. Hadn't been back in 6 months. Our son was having a fundraiser at the Lakeville location, we went in to eat. Waited forever for our food and finally left. Will not be back and will not recommend. They need to get it together at that location.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

But, they wouldn't fix their mistake when it was clearly the manager's fault! It was NOT MY FAULT! And, I feel totally victimized by this restaurant! Make sure what you order is correct... Because they'll never fix anything.... And I do mean ANYTHING!!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S THEIR MISTAKE!!!

I could've easily spent at least 1,000 if not more, in your restaurant in the next month, & at the very least 12,000 in the next year!!!! But, forget you guys!!....

Totally Shame on you Green Mill for NOT being able to fix your own mistake!! I'll NEVER eat from your place again!

I feel soooooo taken advantage of!!!

A hurt ex-customer!!