“Very conveinant location”

Description: phone 952-435-8100
Minnesota
“Very conveinant location”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Green mill is always a staple with great food and good service with a wide variety of beer. The food is consistently good every time.

Visited March 2014

Minneapolis, MN
“Yum!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food. Great service. Busy place, so be prepared to wait during peak times, but it's worth it. Overall good value for they money!

Lakeville
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had an awesome pasta lunch here. The service was a little slow and there wasn't that many people in there but anyway the food was delightful.

Visited December 2013
GreenMill000, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Hi Ron!

Thanks for taking the time to review us!! Glad you liked your pasta! I'm sorry to hear about the slow service, I will talk to the staff about that!! Hope to see you again soon! :)
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Great Food - Great Variety”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Love the Lakeville Green Mill. They have a nice variety of foods, always great service, and one of the best happy hours around! Try their Bruschetta...it's AMAZING!

Hey Bonnie!!

We're glad you liked the Bruchetta! It is an awesome appetizer! Did you know it comes half price on our Happy hours too?! Happy hour is daily from 4-7 and 9-12!! Great drink deals too! If you liked that you should try the Olive tappenade flat bread, or the Italian Flat bread! See you soon!!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Not that best night at Green Mill”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I was in here the other night and the place was quite dead. I was wondering why since I've never been in a Green Mill that wasn't busy. Anyhow, the drinks were fine but the food was mediocre at best. I had the Langostino lobster and shrimp linguine. No flavor and the pasta was overcooked. My friend had a salad and she said that the lettuce was "flimsy"...whatever that means. But it didn't sound delicious. Maybe they were having a bad night, I don't know. I find another restaurant in this area next time.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Michael K
Hey Michael,

I'm sorry your visit wasn't as expected! Most people love the langastino, personally its one of my favorites! Get in touch with me and i'd love for you to come try us out again! Let us make it up to you! You can find us on Facebook at Green Mill Lakeville, send us a message and i'll send you a gift card so you can find out how great we really are!

Sorry for your bad experience again!