“The curried herring was yummy!”
Review of Pedal Pushers Cafe

Pedal Pushers Cafe
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Lanesboro
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Focusing on made-from-scratch cooking featuring locally grown meats, dairy, and in-season produce. We offer a large selection of burgers, sandwiches, and salads with some unexpected twists. We serve craft beer on tap, homemade draft root beer, and roast our own coffee beans. We have a large selection of gluten free and vegetarian meals as well.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

It's a very casual place. Good service. They even have a special mustard you can't get elsewhere so we brought a bottle home for a souvenir. (I like consumables to keep down the clutter). I found a big enough variety of things I wanted to try on the menu that I would have gone back on the same trip if there was time.

There are newer reviews for Pedal Pushers Cafe

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We just stopped in for coffee and dessert. We were not disappointed, the bread pudding, ice cream, latte and mocha were all fantastic!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was a pleasure. Everyone had meals that exceeded their expectations. My wife had the Norwegian meatballs and said they were some of the best she had ever had. I had a blue cheese hamburger with shiitake mushrooms which was actually more than I could eat and that says a lot. I am sure you will not be disappointed... be sure to try the homemade Root beer..... most excellent

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our first stop when we arrived in Lanesboro. The food was delicious! My husband had the norwegian meatballs and I had the fish special with a potato pancake - both were excellent! And our servers were delightful, down to earth midwestern hospitality !

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was our second time at Pedal Pushers, which used to be my favorite restaurant in Lanesboro because it used to serve grilled cheese sandwiches for adults. Not this time, they denied a customer's request. I would think in such a small town with very limited dining choices that any restaurant would want the customer to be happy and be able to serve up what they ordered. We went to this restaurant our first day in Lanesboro this past weekend and didn't return after that experience.

1  Thank My1destiny0101