“Great place!”

Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Lanesboro
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My husband and I had breakfast at the Pastry Shoppe - it was so great. No menus - order what you want (except pancakes) and enjoy a great, filling breakfast. Love this place!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stopped in here during a recent visit to Lanesboro. The menu appears to change frequently and is written on a chalkboard. My wife and I both had the gyro, which was excellent. Great lunch spot.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stopped in here after breakfast at the hotel as the pastries they had were came from the bakery. I took home an extra cinnamon roll and turnover for breakfast tomorrow :) Nice little place for breakfast but very tiny inside-everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stopped by for lunch on a weekend visit to Lanesboro and the Root River Bike Trail. Its only open for breakfast and lunch. Half the space is set up for cooking and half for simple dinner type seating with tin ceiling (and a few authentic house flys). The Lunch menu is on a chalk board and pretty much everything is under $10. I had a turkey sandwich with a slice of swiss cheese, spinach and tomato with some chips on the side. It was easily enough to feed two people for about $7.50. My wife had a salad that had a very nice sized fillet of grilled salmon. The fish was nicely warm and very tasty, the salad nicely sized and dressed, I believe the price around $8.50 or so. Breads and pastries (get there before noon for any selection) are made in house. Hey, the waitperson's family was eating lunch there at the next table, so it's got to be good!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We have been visiting Lanesboro for 13 years in a row now and for the past 10, we have had fabulous meals here. The food is incredible. The pastries are awesome. And the people who run/work here are some of our favorite memories of our visits to Lanesboro.

1  Thank gopackgomaureen