“Food was excellent”
Review of Intermission - CLOSED

Intermission
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Intermission is the best restaurant in and near Lanesboro, Minnesota. Great food perpared by a gifted Chef! Chef Dave creates the menu and prepares all the entrees. It might take longer when we are full but it will taste awesome! We do encourage reservations. This helps with timing the orders to the kitchen. That is what make us unique, Chef Dave is doing the cooking. And man can he cook!
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The food was wonderful. We talked to the chef, he was as friendly as could be. Prices were very reasonable.

3  Thank debbie_msp
There are newer reviews for Intermission

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Before attending a play at the Commonweal Theatre we had a great meal at the Intermission restaurant next door and my steak was fantastic. I was a little leery of the bleu cheese but am now looking forward to the next one. Excellent

3  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We enjoyed a very tasty dinner here and also enjoyed the art work that decorates the restaurant. My husband and I had a walleye dinner and a steak dinner--both were excellent. Although we had to wait a bit to be seated even with reservations, it was worth it. We never felt rushed and we tend to take our time with conversation and good food. The wine list is adequate. We noted that not only was the food flavorful, it was served piping hot. We hope to return here.

4  Thank peggyy89
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We made reservations at Intermission before the theater and had a wonderful supper. The wine selection was not huge, but quite good. The tomato-basil soup with feta was just excellent. My wife had pork medallions and I had salmon. But we're very good but distinguished by superb sauces. The chef does a great job, and fresh ingredients are grown in a walk-through vegetable garden adjoining the restaurant. Service was a bit slow for a small place, but waitstaff was attentive, friendly and competent. Highly recommended, but allow enough time.

3  Thank Tdawson48
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The service was very personal and the food was fresh and excellent. The tomato basil soup was the best I've ever tasted.

3  Thank Laura A