“Stopped for ice cream”

Add it.
Rhino's PIzza and Sub Shoppe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We were staying in Lanesboro and decided to take a walk one evening to find some ice cream. The soft serve here is quite delicious. We are wondering if it is possibly custard. It is very smooth and creamy, unlike the soft serve that you will find at a fast food place. Chocolate, Vanilla and twis are the choices. The regular cones are quite large for the price-$3.00. We went back the next day for another cone. It was a hit!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My wife and I stayed in Lanesboro for three days and played tourist. We stopped at this little pizza place, and I suggested we order a large. Happily, a calmer head, my wife's, prevailed. Our pizza gave us supper for two days, and that was the medium!!!

Loaded with toppings, and cheese......, an inch thick.

Great service.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We split a pizza and did some sort of build your own sundae. We sat in the window and enjoyed the view of activity going on. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We enjoyed the new booths and the re-decorating. We had onion rings and pizza. They had a lot of crust on the pizza that was my kids' favorite part. The service is fast and the atmosphere was very welcoming.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Flour tortilla, with tiny slices of meat and cheese, and bulked up with veggies. Probably cost about 30 cents to make, so I'm not sure the six buck price tag was worth it.