“Cute restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I went to this restaurant with friends this past weekend. I cannot speak much to the food, as I only had an appetizer (which was good), but the place itself is very cute and the service was very good too. My friends enjoyed their flatbread and butternut squash soup and I wish I had been hungrier.
Will need to go back, I hear the lamb is fantastic!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Old Village Hall restaurant offered a very pleasant atmosphere and a truly outstanding dinner. It is owned and operated by Jon and Sarah Pieper and our waiter was Jesse. I had never enjoyed or tasted elk so I asked Jesse a few questions about what to expect. He provided a description that was quite accurate…. I tried the elk dinner entre and really enjoyed it. Char opted for the chicken breast and was pleased. Jesse provided excellent, attentive service. I recommend the Old Village Hall if you are seeking a memorable dining experience in Lanesboro.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Lovely venue! Pretty upscale and while the menu was limited, the food was terrific. We had good service even with a large group that arrived about the same timewe did.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The food at the Old Village Hall was absolutely fabulous! Chef Mike does an excellent job of combining flavors and creating the most incredible dishes! Our appetizer was wonderful, the main course was wonderful, and the flourless chocolate cake was to die for. The service was also fabulous, too!! Everyone was so welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Nice atmosphere and centrally located downtown. Nice selection of entrees and very reasonable prices. All of our meal was excellent and loved the local veggies!