“Dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Shoreview, Minnesota
“Dinner”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great patio seating with no bugs! Not your run of the mill dinners, very unique and very delicious. Friendly atmosphere.

Visited July 2014

Virginia
“A Great Place for a Great Meal”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We were really impressed with the food and atmosphere here. The scallop special was truly exceptional as well as the lamb. For dessert we had the carrot cake and flour less chocolate cake. Jessie took good care of us and the chef even came out to visit which was a really nice touch.

If you only have time for one meal while in the area, his is the place to go!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank max2lucy
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Excellent dining”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I had wonderful service and terrific food. I enjoyed the summer squash and almond soup, while my wife had red pepper and shrimp. For entrees we had cod, accompanied by barley with wild mushrooms and prosciutto-wrapped chicken. Everything was delicious including the flour less chocolate torte and crème brûlée. The coffee was just ok, and that's about the worst thing I can say, because after everything else, I was hoping for exceptionally good, just to stay consistent. A very fine meal, with very prompt and friendly service!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tdawson48
Minneapolis
“Dinner in Lanesboro”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We just finished a great dinner at the Old Village Hill in Lanesboro. My husband had the NY Strip steak and I had the sea bass. The fish was perfectly done. Slightly crispy on the outside and tender inside. My husband finished with the carrot cake - which the chef brought out for him. Excellent - no raisins - great taste. Our waiter was Jessie - he was just great. A fun dry sense of humor but very professional. Did I mention he made a fantastic Bombay martini! In a small town like Lanesboro - this restaurant is by far the best! Enjoy!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank John123Minneapolis
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Decent - but not as good as other reviews”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This place is quite expensive compared to other options in Lanesboro. The food was decent, the service was good but there was nothing to-die-for, especially after we paid our $75 bill.

Visited June 2014