“A night of complete relaxation and comfort!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lanesboro
Stone Mill Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lanesboro
Reviewed 28 April 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in the Egg Suite which has a private entrance that I absolutely loved! The town is wonderful. We walked around and took in the sights. We didn't use the Root River Trails this time, but plan on going back and using them next time. This is my 2nd stay at Stone Mill Suites, and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 21 April 2010

If you want quiet, relaxation, theme suites, great value, very clean, then stay at Stone Mill Inn and Suites in Lanesboro. Hop on your bike and bike one of the most beautiful trails in the US.

1  Thank LynnReed
Reviewed 15 April 2010

A unique inn built in an old mill with large themed rooms, and jacuzzi rooms. Lanesboro is a quaint town in bluff country, with good food, unique shops, and the Commonweal theater. The Root River flows through town - trout fishing and tubing. The root river bike trail runs through town, it is a scenic enjoyable trail.

Reviewed 12 April 2010

My kids and I really enjoyed our stay at the Stones Mill Inn. We stayed in the Egg Suite and the adjoining Hen House was perfect for our kids. I loved the fact that it was the old cold storage room. It made it the perfect place to sleep. We definitely plan on going back.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2010

We (myself , my 15 year old daughter and my 16 month old Daughter) just got home from our 1 night stay at the Stone Mill Suites in Lanesboro Minnesota . We stayed in the Crate room - a great themed room and very spacious . All of the rooms are themed rooms and done in a very tasteful manor. The Stone Mill Suites is a wonderful place to stay with you family or a get away with your spouse . The staff at the Stone Mill is very friendly and accommidating , the area shops have a little bit for everyone and the Pastry Shop is wonderful (not a big menu but the breakfast of toast , omelet and fresh baked scones will have you coming back for more ) . If your passing through Lanesboro or you need a get away you should really check out The Stone Mill Suites . C.G. (Minnesota)

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2008

My sister, sister-in-law and I stayed here for one night and thought it was great. The location is very good for Lanesboro. You can walk to everything. Our room had a fireplace and loft. We were very comfortable. We did look at one room that had a loft that would be difficult for a senior citizen to navigate as you had to go up and down some ladder type stairs, but overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 10 August 2008

My husband and I have stayed here several times most recently last weekend. A fellow reviewer states Stone Mill is overpriced. Here you are paying for a historic building that has been transformed into a small inn. You are also paying for the location which is just off the main street of Lanesboro within 2 blocks of the bike trail, river outfitters (kayak and canoe rental) and a couple great restaurants, the Vintage and the Old Village Hall. We stayed in the boat room which is very comfortable, has a double whirlpool tub and a mini fridge. The rooms and property are kept spotless and they also provide a locked storage area for bikes. The one time we had a problem with the air conditioner during a summer stay, we called the number provided and within minutes they were there and fixed the problem. I agree the breakfast could be upgraded a bit but overall the price of the room is reasonable for what you receive and this is a good place to stay for a fun weekend.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Nick G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lanesboro
Andor Wenneson Inn
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Spring Valley
White Valley Motel
White Valley Motel
#1 of 1 in Saint Charles

Been to Stone Mill Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!