Stone Mill Hotel & Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Lanesboro
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Windswept Inn(Rushford)
View Hotel
White Valley Motel(Saint Charles)
View Hotel
Village House Motel(Spring Grove)
Crest Inn(Caledonia)
Cresco Motel(Cresco)
  • Room Service
All reviewsbike trailroot riveramish tourforest suitelocal bakeryamish roomcontinental breakfastold millget awayunique roomsstaff was very friendly and helpfulthemed roomspastry shopthe breakfast areamy husband and iin towngreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2010

A friend of mine and I checked into the best room that they have (Garden Suite) and totally loved our stay over 3 nights. We went shopping in the town and found some beautiful treasures. We spent 3 hours going TUBING on the Root River and had a BLAST (must do again!)! We slept in. We ate at Pedal Pushers which is down the street and so very delicious! We especially LOVED our room - has 2 beds - one king and one futon and 2 areas, big enough for 2 people. We LOVED the breakfasts in the morning - donuts, cereal, Russian hot tea :), fruit, juice, toast, eggs, yogurt! We especially LOVED the hospitality of the inn keepers - they are extremely friendly and accomodating people! At a prior stay at this inn, we went on an Amish Tour and saw a musical performance in town - both very FUN and GREAT - another MUST DO! This town has all that one needs for a vacation! This Inn was a place that I hope to visit more and more times throughout my life!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2010

We arrived much later than our intended arrival time. The innkeeper telephoned us while we were traveling to let us know that she would set up our room for us, and leave our necessary keys, etc. out for us on the table inside the inn. It was as though an old friend was watching out for us; and our room was a very welcome presence by the end of our long journey. The Inn, and in particular our suite, was so very comfortable...and clean!! The Farm Suite featured a loft (which could sleep 2 additional persons using the two single futons, or be used as a lounging, reading or computer area), as well as 2person hot tub, coffeemaker, microwave and mini fridge. The bed was comfortable, and the room was decorated with cute farm accessories. The farm quilt on the bed was beautiful and completed the farm theme. My husband and I were very impressed with the accommodations, our visits with the innkeepers and other guests, and the charming town of Lanesboro. Since our stay on July 14-16, 2010 we have already recommended Stone Mill Inn to many of our friends and clients who travel frequently, strongly encouraging them to make this historic inn part of their own get away retreat.

Reviewed 21 July 2010

We stayed in the crate suite and enjoyed the whirlpool and roomy atmosphere. We love all your decorations, too! We had everything we needed there and the rolls at breakfast were the best! We liked the convenience of the private entrance because our car was parked right there. The staff was very helpful and friendly and willing to answer questions. We love being able to walk to the theatre, a bite to eat, and of course a little shopping. The bike trails are fantastic - not too difficult for us amateurs. The only negative thing would be the body wash - hair wash. We're not wild about some scents. But that's a very small detail in our book. Thanks for a relaxing and friendly week-end!

Reviewed 21 July 2010

Dates of Stay: 7/17-7/19/10
Room Name: Bicyle Loft

We recently returned from a stay at the Stone Mill Suites this weekend and I could not be more pleased! The photos on their website nearly sent me to another B&B, (not very pleasing photos) but I'm SOO glad I decided to give it a try. It was gorgeous and incredibly clean! We stayed in the Bicycle loft, the only room available 2 days before our planned trip. It was so charming! The staff was very friendly, especially Colleen. Very helpful!
I have two small issues with these great B&B: the light fixture in the bathroom is too low. I'm over 6' and I hit my head a few times. (that and the mirror is a bit low, but I'm used to that.) I also rated my "Sleep Quality" above one dot less then perfect because we had a loud toddler in the room next door which kept us up. Not really the B&B's fault. Other than that, perfect!

BOOK YOUR STAY, I know I will be back!

Reviewed 20 July 2010

Nice and relaxing. Very friendly people. Bike trail is GREAT!