“I love pie”
Review of Aroma Pie Shoppe

Aroma Pie Shoppe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lanesboro
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Best pie ever wish I could have tried more great selection best key lime pie I have ever had will go back if in the area

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stopped for sandwiches and pie, since we had heard so much about it. Pie was delicious, although pricey for just one piece. Great sandwich and setting along the bike trail!

1  Thank cycloneshan
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stopped one Saturday morning this past month (May, 2014) and we're amazed at the selection...there were 30 pies that day! I chose rhubarb custard, my friend fresh peach. The crust is truly outstanding..worth the trip for sure. Many times when I have ordered pie the crust is soggy, or worse, limp. Not these pies! If you are in the area, plan a stop.

2  Thank jbell03151958
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I stopped here on a Sunday afternoon about 2 pm. We were on a motorcycle ride, but this shop is along a bicycle trail and is a popular shop. You can purchase light sandwiches, ice cream, and a variety of pie. I had the peach pie, and my husband the coconut cream. It is also fun to watch the hummingbirds right outside the windows. Limited seating inside, with a few picnic tables outside.Overall the pie was delicious, and this was well worth the stop!

1  Thank Tricia0813
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We come down to Whalan for an annual group bicycle trip and take in the famous Stand Still Parade AND the Aroma Pie Shop. My FAV is the rhubarb. Last year it was GONE, sold out. But this year, there was one piece remaining of the Blubarb. It was my lucky day. It was deliciously tart and flavorful. Yum.
The next day a group of us returned and ate peach pie. It was also delish. It's especially nice to have not only a delicious pie, but a generous slice that you can share if you wish.

We have stopped for pie every year since we've gone down to Whalan/Lanesboro and have never been disappointed.
I've observed others ordering luncheon fare but we've only availed ourselves of pie.

The service has been fast and very friendly